Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: Friendship is ... Expensive

Cake Pops

I've spent about $120 on toys, but I'm gainfully employed so that's not as big a deal for me. If Hasbro were to come out with quality official plushies, though, I'd be willing to spend a stupid amount on them. I've been very tempted to go for one of the better plush toys people are selling on Ebay, but I don't like going into an auction. I'd rather know in advance exactly how much I would be spending.

That's awesome! I suddenly wish I could do that (no sowing skill whatsoever)

Haven't spent a dime myself, always on the lookout for awesome cheap stuff on eBay though.

That's why I go to Hot topic. The people who work there are usualy bronies :3

I've spent no money on official stuff, Hasbro hasn't made anything worth shit in my opinion.

I have, nevertheless, supported the community and have spent about 100$ on pony T-Shirts designed by me and fellow brony designers on Redbubble.

I've spent no money on official stuff, Hasbro hasn't made anything worth shit in my opinion.

I have, nevertheless, supported the community and have spent about 100$ on pony T-Shirts designed by me and fellow brony designers on Redbubble.

Just buy stuff from bronies, Hasbro will never make bronystuff for us :C

Just buy stuff from bronies, Hasbro will never make bronystuff for us :C

Yeah some bronies are pretty talented at making clothes and stuff. If I found a pair of Rainbow dash moccasins id buy them in a heartbeat.

I'd say roughly $90-$100 on those $5 brushable pony toys. I got the mane six for myself, another set of the mane six for a friend, and some others for other friends. I also have the Target Canterlot DVD and the exclusive Comic-Con poster, but my friend bought those for me.

Other than that, I haven't bought any other pony merch. I'll likely be buying several copies of the soundtrack CD, whenever that comes out.

I have yet to spend a cent on anything related to the My Little Pony series.

Also, may I ask how long it took you to achieve the 700USD mark?

Sure! December last year - now.

I make my own plushies, so I don't have to buy them :P And I don't like any of the official merchandise, so the only cost to me is the cost of fabric and other sewing supplies, which really isn't that much.

Do you do commissions?

Yeah some bronies are pretty talented at making clothes and stuff. If I found a pair of Rainbow dash moccasins id buy them in a heartbeat.

Just go to hot topic as well. They put out some sweet brony stuff.

As a person with no monies and job, I've spent nothing on pony stuff. D:

Though, I don't know if I would if I did have money.

You can still look out for giveaways and stuff. I almost won some pony merch on reddit once but I didn't respond so they gave it to somepony else.

You can still look out for giveaways and stuff. I almost won some pony merch on reddit once but I didn't respond so they gave it to somepony else.

Yeah. There's not much I want, though. And I haven't won anything since 2002 (an early copy of the GBA vesion of Link to the Past :wub: ). Edited by RainbowDash

So... anyone want to wager what this will end up going for? I'd offer a guess... but I really don't want to think about it.

With that said, I'm off to play the lottery.

Yeah. There's not much I want, though. And I haven't won anything since 2002 (an early copy of the GBA vesion of Link to the Past :wub: ).

I won a $5000 laptop earlier this year, and I'm also the kind that "never wins anything". All I'm saying is that anything's possible. If a contest costs nothing to enter and the people running it are good about privacy (e.g.: they won't sell your info on the black market), you've got nothing to lose. I entered the contest for that laptop just thinking "meh, got nothing to lose."

Boy, I almost had a heart attack when I got a little email telling me I won. :o

So... anyone want to wager what this will end up going for? I'd offer a guess... but I really don't want to think about it.

Anywhere from $3000-$5000, judging by how much that plush Fluttershy went for and how this Pinkie is larger than a person. Good luck with the lottery.

I suppose I'll throw my two cents in, although I've spent more than two cents. Altogether all pony related merchandise comes to be about...$94. Wow, I didn't realize how much I spent on only a few things, and I still have some money apportioned to ponies this month.

Hell, if I had the money I would buy it.

I have no money to spend on ponies, and even if I did, I'm only interested in things that can either be worn or used to decorate my room a bit. I'm not interested in brushables though, so that limits my toy choices to that one gift set and nothing else. So as much as I want to have the Mane 6 atop my shelf, my room will remain ponyless until Hasbro released some more show accurate merch,

• Brohoof 1

I have no money to spend on ponies, and even if I did, I'm only interested in things that can either be worn or used to decorate my room a bit. I'm not interested in brushables though, so that limits my toy choices to that one gift set and nothing else. So as much as I want to have the Mane 6 atop my shelf, my room will remain ponyless until Hasbro released some more show accurate merch,

Buy from fans. SO much better.
  • Brohoof 1

But quality, fan made merch typically runs for hundreds of dollars, doesn't it?

Not if you have friends who make them.

I have a friend who makes plushies at my school and she sells em for like $30. they are really cool. I just can;t afford it :C

• Brohoof 1