Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game New Brony Youtube channel to help everypony

TheJackedBrony

hey everypony! this is TheJackedBrony just wanting to let you know that I have started a channel for everything mlp from gaming and talking about forum subjects, to showing off that special piece of art. maybe you have some great gameplay yourself? if you play xbox maybe I could help you out?

let me be clear this isnt my first rodeo, I have been doing youtube commentaries for years, but after bootcamp for the USAF I had a falling out of my subs so now im going to try again fresh!

I want this channel to do so well because i have such a great future planned for it, i just purchased an HDPVR so everything is in 1080 and i can live stream with ease. Live streams, podcasts, special guests

I want to help everypony i can and i want to entertain everypony possible!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJackedBrony?feature=mhee

this is the link that will take you to where

you gotta go!

Do you mean that you will be effectively commentating / casting on game play of fans of your channel?

I think that could really work and be a nice spin.

Hope you do well :)! I'll probs try out 1-2 of your videos at some point :)

• Brohoof 1

yeah, if you have great gameplay and your on the xbox send it in! i realize that not everybody has an HDPVR so if you want to send it in i would be glad to use it, if you have great music send it in i would love to use it and give you credit and even if you have a fan fic story. hell I'll even read it!

this community is teeming with talent right now so i want to help any who want to contribute!

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it would be good if you actually told us which games you will be commentating, since you can't simply pick a video. Especially not if you haven't got enough experience with the game to know what you're going to talk about durning the gameplay.