Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Roblox ponyville

StarryNight

Warning: This ponyville may not look like the one from the show, The houses may look different and be in different area's.

So far we have got sugarcube corner, Wind mill, a few house's, and the clock tower done sofar thus the picture's down below.

We have based some of the building's off of the minecraft verison.

Feel free too watch us build by typeing in Roblox stationmaster and clicking ponyville in his place's.

Post idea's and helpful hint's below laugh.png  We will upload more picture's later on aswell.

Man. Roblox was the shizzle back when I played it.

That was until I played minecraft.

Also I realized the game was pretty bad (in my opinion)

true roblox isnt the best now but its better than nothing :P only reason we decided to build this on roblox instead of minecraft is because anyone can join roblox for free while minecraft you would have to purchase the game to enjoy the project.

(edited)

Ahhh, Roblox. I remember the game well. It was fun, but after 2 years of playing the appeal quickly dies. Haven't played it since middle school

I have been playing since 2006, And i am still going strong biggrin.png, Also expect some more picture's of sugarcube and the libary today or tomorrow!.

Edited by Forgottensymphony

there will be more progress tomorrow since today was kinda an off day thanks to Forgottensymphony showing me the fanfic "Past Sins" dry.png (which has quickly become my favorite story ive read in years) been to cought up in reading to do anything usefull (oh how i feel like twilight right now) should be done with the story by tomorrow and beable to continue work and upload pictures as the town progresses more.