Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sweet Dreams

So, I drew something else XD

This time Pinkie Pie. In a top hat. tongue.png

The outfit she's wearing was from Party of One. Also, it's so magical that it moves with her neck. Yeah, that's a good excuse... 

Anyways, here it is! 

post-14338-0-01027300-1365908434_thumb.jpg

Some criticism constructives would be nice. Wait...

• Brohoof 20

Well, I for one cannot find any fault in this beautiful picture.

I like the way you drew her, and those shows are a good add on. Really like this, and keep up the great work!

10/10

/)

Thank you very much! 

I'm really glad you like it! I spent far too long  a while working on it, because the outfit was so hard. XD

A brohoof to you, too, good sir. XD /

/)

• Brohoof 2

Wow, very nice! Pinkie looks so swaggalicious in that outfit, and I'm further impressed that this is hand drawn and colored.

Nice work! If only Pinkie would wear that outfit more often... like I said, looks great on her!

• Brohoof 3

Wow, very nice! Pinkie looks so swaggalicious in that outfit, and I'm further impressed that this is hand drawn and colored.

Nice work! If only Pinkie would wear that outfit more often... like I said, looks great on her!

Thanks! And I agree; Pinkie Pie looks very swaggalicious in this outfit. That's why I just had to draw her in it! :D

Thanks again, and brohoof /)

• Brohoof 2

So, I drew something else XD

This time Pinkie Pie. In a top hat. img-1368540-1-tongue.png

The outfit she's wearing was from Party of One. Also, it's so magical that it moves with her neck. Yeah, that's a good excuse... 

Anyways, here it is! 

attachicon.gifIMG2.jpg

Some criticism constructives would be nice. Wait...

Pinkie and the Roaring 20s go together like cupcakes and frosting. This is really a great drawing.

All she needs is a cane and to do a little softhoof...er, shoe.

Haha that is awesome. More ponies that proves they can make great art! Since Pinkie Pie is best pony I request more Pinkie art! Also this reminds me of  "rythm is magic" video.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pinkie and the Roaring 20s go together like cupcakes and frosting. This is really a great drawing.

All she needs is a cane and to do a little softhoof...er, shoe.

It's funny, because originally I was gonna draw her with a cane. XD 

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! 

Haha that is awesome. More ponies that proves they can make great art! Since Pinkie Pie is best pony I request more Pinkie art! Also this reminds me of  "rythm is magic" video.

Thanks a heap! biggrin.png

I've never heard of the 'Rhythm is Magic' video you're talking about, what is it? A parody of the show, or an animation or...

Whatever. I'll just go search it up XD

Edited by Sweet Dreams

Great Job You drew Pinkie Pie great in that outfit, you did a really great job drawing Pinkie Pie in that outfit you deserve a brohoof smile.png /)

Thank you so much! :D

Also, welcome to the forums! (well, I'm kind of late, but anyways XD) Nice avatar, by the way ;)

You deserve a brohoof as well! :D 

/)

Hmm...your drawing makes me wonder what Pinkie would look like in a sultry black lounge-singing dress from the same era? blink.png

And then give her a microphone, plus some re-tooled lyrics from the song "Makin' Whoopie":

?Another party, another dance

Everyone's hungry, so here's my chance

Don't you be teasin' - it's a good reason

For makin'...cupcakes!

A lot of flour, a little salt

Way too much sugar; it's not my fault

It's just a cravin'; you'll all be ravin'

When I make...cupcakes!

Picture the pretty colors

Frosting and sprinkles too

All of the ponies love them

Yes - I made one for you!

The rave is over, the guests go home

Pinkie and Gummy - we're all alone

But though it's midnight, the time is still right

To make more...cupcakes! ?

• Brohoof 2

I love this one! Pinkie Pie looks so awesome in that outfit, and you did great work in the colouring.

Keep up the good work, Sweet Dreams! smile.png

Thank you very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much! :D XD

But seriously though, thanks. XD :P

I see 2 missing things, 1 was mentioned above, a Cane, another thing is, she's missing a Monicle tongue.png

I love it, she looks very classy.. more like the guy named buzz in family guyhappy.png

10/10

again, i wub.png it!wink.png

Edited by ~Chaotic Fluttershy~

so adorable! wub.png

be careful with the proportions though, her limbs are not made out of rubber, so you can't do the curves like that, her hinder hooves look like human legs, remember, these are ponies they are very different.

however, I repeat I find this artwork very adorable and the painting is very simple yet well made :)

I love it, she looks very classy.. more like the guy in Family Guylaugh.png

I'm pretty sure that, if you mixed Buzz Killington with Pinkie Pie, it would cause some sort of dimensional tear in the universe...wacko.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure that, if you mixed Buzz Killington with Pinkie Pie, it would cause some sort of dimensional tear in the universe...img-1371871-2-wacko.png

Most likely, she would be breaking the '6th wall' big time.

We would all be sucked into Equestria if that were to happen, and by thinking about it, I WANT IT TOO!derpy_emoticon2.png

That is good I wish I can draw well all I can do is play instruments but hay you know what thay say stick to what your good at so.....yah

Thank you! And i can't really play many instruments, so we all have her own strengths. ;)

I see 2 missing things, 1 was mentioned above, a Cane, another thing is, she's missing a Monicle img-1371834-1-tongue.png

I love it, she looks very classy.. more like the guy named buzz in family guyimg-1371834-2-happy.png

10/10

again, i img-1371834-3-wub.png it!img-1371834-4-wink.png

Thanks! :D Classy Pinkie Pie is best Pinkie Pie. 

so adorable! img-1371850-1-wub.png

be careful with the proportions though, her limbs are not made out of rubber, so you can't do the curves like that, her hinder hooves look like human legs, remember, these are ponies they are very different.

however, I repeat I find this artwork very adorable and the painting is very simple yet well made smile.png

Thanks for the criticism! I'll work on it ;)

I'm pretty sure that, if you mixed Buzz Killington with Pinkie Pie, it would cause some sort of dimensional tear in the universe...img-1371871-2-wacko.png

True, dat. 

Most likely, she would be breaking the '6th wall' big time.

We would all be sucked into Equestria if that were to happen, and by thinking about it, I WANT IT TOO!img-1371901-2-derpy_emoticon2.png

Same here! derpy_emoticon2.png

Say, that's pretty good! I feel like her ear is too long though. Those shoes don't look comfortable for a pony. Although heels aren't very comfortable for humans either. You seem to have her mane and tail spot on, although her head looks a little large. Still, not too shabby, all in all. wink.png

Say, that's pretty good! I feel like her ear is too long though. Those shoes don't look comfortable for a pony. Although heels aren't very comfortable for humans either. You seem to have her mane and tail spot on, although her head looks a little large. Still, not too shabby, all in all. img-1372847-1-wink.png

Thanks! And I think the ears are a little large, but I never pay too much attention to them when I draw them, either. Anyways, thanks again! :D

• Brohoof 1