Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Any Phineas and Ferb fans out there?

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

Do you watch Phineas and Ferb?  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Well, Dooo you?

• Yes
    • No
    • dunno
    • Meh
    • What?

So I know what some of you are thinking:

"what's a Ferb?"

And I know what others are thinking:

"YES! I LOVE DAT SHOW!!!!!!1"

But I just wanna know? How many of you are fans of, or like/enjoy watching, Phineas and Ferb. And If not, perhaps you should go watch a few episodes.

I've seen a bit of one, this episode which guest starred the British comedian David Mitchell from the sitcom Peep Show but apart form that never really watched it much but it did look ok from what I saw

Edited by Asherdangerdash

It's always on my TV, my little brother loves it to bits :)!

I like the Perry vs Doof fights and despite the episodes being very predictable they are still great fun to watch.

I have seen nearly all the episodes. I know the story lines are repetitive... Bros make a plan, Perry does stuff, Candace tries to bust, Doof has a plan, and it always ends the same. You`d expect the show to be bland and boring.

But I love it! It`s so full of color, the maturity that the little brothers possess makes them SO COOL and Doofenshzmirts is absolutely hilarious. All the minor characters are lovable and the songs are really catchy!

I also have a Ferb plush.

Edit: typo

Edited by D1SC0RD

I thought it took a downward turn at one point, and I'm not nearly as interested in it as I used to be, but it's still probably my favorite cartoon after MLP. Granted, I don't watch many cartoons but... P. I love the general spirit behind the thing, and how many ways it can tweak/make fun of its own formula.

• 1 month later...

Do I watch Phineas and Ferb? Yes, Yes I do! As you could guess from my avatar image, my favorite character from that show is Candace Flynn.

I know there are people who don't like this show for being "repetitive" but that's where some of the humor comes from: they put little twists on their strictly formula set up of a plot.

As for Candace, she can get a lot of hate from some fans for all those times of trying and failing to bust her brothers. Me personally, I see her as a older sister trying to keep her brothers out of trouble, but sadly, her busting attempts became an addiction that she can't get rid of, even with hypnotism and positive reinforcement class.

Some Candace haters love to see her get busted herself. I strongly disagree. I say she gets punished enough for her busting attempts just by missing out on summer fun she could get from joining her brothers' big ideas and she just makes herself look more crazy to her mom with each failure.

I can get a little annoyed every time she tries to bust, but absolutely LOVE IT when she puts aside the urge to bust to just have fun with her brothers. That's my motive for writing my "If Candace Knew" fanfics: To write about a more supportive Candace.

I have and always will be rooting for Candace in her compassionate state to always look out for the safety of her awesome brothers. I also hope she'll become nicer and nicer to Perry the Platypus.

Well, I gush about it enough. So, seize the day. Wii Guy is out! Peace!

Aren't you kids a little too young to be building a rollercoaster?

Yes, yes we are!

Well, that's great!

Or, the MLP fan version:

Aren't you guys a little old to be watching a show made for little girls?

Yes, yes we are!

Uh... Okay then.

Lol, anyways, yes, I am a big fan of Phineas and Ferb. It's probably my 3rd favorite cartoon. It used to be my favorite, before I discovered ponies, but I still watch it on occasion. Love Doof and Perry's relationship! They hate each other, yet they can't survive without the other! ^_^ And the constant ridiculous situations the boys get themselves into are hilarious. And when Doof is so stupid, you can just see Perry's mental facepalm. Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of P&F. :D