Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

um, hi.

Sunny Blue

so, uh, yeah ... umm, yup, uh ,yes. im a girl and i like girls so, uh, yeah. Favourite from mane six is Fluttershy... of course. I'm a social mess up and can't really talk to anyone. Terrible social anxiety and panic attacks, but, never mind. okay, so, uh, yeah, stuff :}

• Brohoof 5

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!

Welcome to the friendliest corner of the internets ^_^

I

ts very nice to meet you :3

If you have any questions, be sure to shoot me a PM, Id love to help :3

• Brohoof 1

so, uh, yeah ... umm, yup, uh ,yes. im a girl and i like girls so, uh, yeah. Favourite from mane six is Fluttershy... of course. I'm a social mess up and can't really talk to anyone. Terrible social anxiety and panic attacks, but, never mind. okay, so, uh, yeah, stuff :}

Wow! :3 And you come out just like that! Takes guts if you ask me! :3 Welcome warmly! We are kind and loving creatures! :3 You... ARE GOING TO LOVE US! :3

• Brohoof 1

Thank you all so much! You're so right Amelia! Thank you all so much, and thanks so much for the avatar, that's very kind of you, but I'm afraid to say.Amelia breat you to it ... Sorry, I hope you don't mind

Many apologies; my keyboard is faulty, thanks again so so much, this means a lot

• Brohoof 1

Hello, young pegasister (or as I like to call them galicorns), welcome to the herd.

I see you're a bit shy, and as you say, socially awkward.

I am definitely socially awkward myself, but I love to talk.  If you ever want to talk with me, Just send me a PM.

I'm a very friendly person, and I love talking with everyone.  If you ever feel scared to talk to anyone, I suggest coming to me.  My goal is to be everyone's friend (you know, as a figure of speech) and I am welcoming towards the socially awkward.

I've always talked a lot, and I always want to help shy ponies get out of their shell.  So if you want to talk to me, or if you want to get to know me, just send me a PM and I'll reply faster than lightning!

Have a nice stay in Bronyville.

(Here's a picture of FlutterShy That I drew, and, by the way, she is my favourite pony as well).

post-14317-0-44688000-1366415285.png

• Brohoof 1

Glad to have u with us!! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Haha, I'm a 25 year old male involved in the sports marketing business... Yet fluttershy is HANDSDOWN my favorite pony... She makes me melt a bit... Lol

Have a great day!!

Welcome to the herd! Too bad the welcome song was already posted! Oh well anyways! Have questions? Want to just talk your worries out or idle chit-chat? Message me and i'll be glad to asnwer!

Hullo and welcome to what will hopefully become your favorite place to drop in for a spell while searching the wide, world of internet.

hmmm, I'm all out of witty welcome sayings at the moment soooo....have a picture of a fancy derp

post-4000-0-31269800-1366510661_thumb.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! :D
There is too much to do here!
Like: Making friends, Posting your latest art works, Forum games and much more :D
Have nice time with tolerant members! ;)

Hello there! Welcome to the site. Don't worry about being a little socially awkward. I bet there are a ton of people on here that are a little scared of talking to others. But, most of the folks here are pretty nice and accepting, so don't be afraid! smile.png

Edited by MyLittlePonyTales