Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

feedback So I have been using Pony.fm for a while now..

Jokuc

Firstly I must say congratz Feldy for making another great site.

The design of the site is really great, I love how the front page looks with all the newest and most popular songs in one place. The colors and such isn't really a rainbow or anything but I don't think a reskin is needed. It looks great anyways. I also love the way the sound player looks like. One big and clean thing.

I haven't used used it myself, but the "Save Search" function sounds absolutely amazing if it is what I think it is.

A few things I would like to see - that I can come up with right now - is

1. We have a "Today's top 20" in the Browse -> Explore tab, but I'd like to see a "All time top 50"

2. At the Artist page, you will see every artist listed by name. I would like to chose if I want to list them by Name, Followers or Tracks by pressing one of the words.

q4A9qc7.png

3. I'm not sure if "Tracks" on the artist page is updating correctly. For example I looked at @PhonyBrony. It says he has 2 uploaded tracks, though he has 12.

But maybe that's just because of something else I don't know about..

That's it for now c:

• Brohoof 3

Firstly I must say congratz Feldy for making another great site.

The design of the site is really great, I love how the front page looks with all the newest and most popular songs in one place. The colors and such isn't really a rainbow or anything but I don't think a reskin is needed. It looks great anyways. I also love the way the sound player looks like. One big and clean thing.

I haven't used used it myself, but the "Save Search" function sounds absolutely amazing if it is what I think it is.

A few things I would like to see - that I can come up with right now - is

1. We have a "Today's top 20" in the Browse -> Explore tab, but I'd like to see a "All time top 50"

2. At the Artist page, you will see every artist listed by name. I would like to chose if I want to list them by Name, Followers or Tracks by pressing one of the words.

img-1391223-1-q4A9qc7.png

3. I'm not sure if "Tracks" on the artist page is updating correctly. For example I looked at @PhonyBrony. It says he has 2 uploaded tracks, though he has 12.

But maybe that's just because of something else I don't know about..

That's it for now c:

I don't know much about a top 50, other than the fact that it's been discussed before.

However, I do like the idea of a "sort by" feature; that would be pretty handy.

Hey Jokuc,

Good to see you here! I'm glad that you're enjoying Pony.fm. smile.png

Hmm... an all-time Top 50 list? I'm not too sure about the practicality of that, as the list's contents aren't likely to change very often over time. I understand why you might want to have a list in one place of the most popular stuff Pony.fm has ever had, but such lists are notorious for accomplishing nothing other than driving traffic to content that is already very popular. What I like about the "Today's Top 20" list is that its content cycles out by design.

With the "saved search" feature and the upcoming addition of sort options for the track browser, you may be able to create your own "all-time top 50" list in the near future.

This is a planned feature.

3. I'm not sure if "Tracks" on the artist page is updating correctly. For example I looked at PhonyBrony. It says he has 2 uploaded tracks, though he has 12.

This is definitely a bug. Thanks for pointing it out - I'll make sure it gets fixed ASAP.

• Brohoof 1