Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

(edited)

Actually, I have no problem with Bieber being a Brony (as long as he keeps it real), we could really use more famous Bronys...

All of that will change (SHIT WILL GET REAL) when he tries to do some MLP-Fanart including his music/ singing :angry:

This would fit to what´s about to happen :lol: :

Posted Image

See, Miss Octavia is in town, and she didn´t come to play her cello this time...

Posted Image

...she came for "business" and she brought friends:

twilight balióre and her "cleaner" Spike...ddd

... and for there has to be a brain of this organistion called "Mela Nostra" (the more you know: in Italia, there´s a mafia-like organisation called "cosa nostra", "mela" is italian for apple) here you go with the Don Big Marco:

Posted Image

You can never get enough Mafia badassery. This is the only type of "gangsters" that really has swag :D Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Posted Image

In the spirit of the almightly Fausticorn's day of birth, I thought it would be natural and necessary to post this here.

Thank you so very much for that post... now brace yourselves everypony, MLP/Dark Knight Rises memes are coming!!! AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! B)

Anyway, the Opening Ceremony for the 2012 London Summer Olympics are tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited!!! So, in honor of this special occassion, here are some sport themed funny pony pics for your viewing pleasure.

Now, as you all may know, a number of cities made bids to the IOC for the Summer Olympics to be held in their respective venues. Well, believe it or not, Ponyville was on the top of the IOC's list for quite awhile; their promotional material at the time was especially impressive!

Posted Image

In fact, no one's quite sure still why Ponyville didn't get picked, but rumor has it that a last minute bid by Equestria's ruler to the IOC may have derailed any chance Ponyville had of getting selected. Wonder why? :huh:

Posted Image

:o Ohhhhhhh, now it all makes sense!

Oh well, no matter, Equestria shall still be proudly represented in the London Games in a number of sports, including Mare's Soccer...

Posted Image

...Pole Vaulting...

Posted Image

...Fencing...

Posted Image

...Boxing...

Posted Image

...Cycling...

Posted Image

...Archery...

Posted Image

...Wrestling...

Posted Image

...and many, many more!!! In the coming weeks, I (and any other pony willing to) will keep you updated in this thread on the progress and accomplishments of Equestria's proud athletes!!! B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

Time for another update. Too lazy to write a description </3

Posted Image

True gangsta right there.

Posted Image

Every. Bucking. Time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Honestly, they would look even stupider when they first tried the wireless control stuff back in the 80's. :P

Anyways, I myself am being sufficiently prepared for the summer games.

Posted Image

I think they're all set for August if you ask me. :3

• Brohoof 3

Temperature high as buck... time for a day @ the beach

post-5761-0-71437100-1343394233_thumb.jpg

featuring...

... Lyra and Bon-Bon chilling ...

Posted Image

... RD taking a nap (what is there to do better) =D ...

Posted Image

... some filly trying to get her Cutie Mark by dancing Limbo...

Posted Image

... and of course Derpy doing what only she could do...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Dang Blue, when was the last time you had your avatar as a pony? In fact, when was the last time you had your avatar not as a mustachioed elderly gentleman? LOL, I kid, that was just something I noticed just now that I thought was quite funny! ^_^

Anyway, onto the funny pics.

Well, it seems that Mitt Romney, in a bid to appeal to specific subsets of voters, has gone and joined the herd!!!

Posted Image

I got one thing to say to this...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE

B) GOT MY VOTE! B)

Well, the XXX Olympic Games are officially underway, and on that note, let's check and see how some of Equestria's athletes are doing in their final practice sessions prior to early competition...

First up, Derpy Hooves, resident mail mare for Ponyville, can be seen getting in some final shots at Lord's Cricket Ground as she prepares for the archery competition...

Posted Image

...Derpy obviously a bit of a surprise qualifier for that event. :blink:

Next, let's drop by the Wimbledon courts for a royal appearance. No, it's not Her Majesty the Queen nor is it the Duchess of Cambridge, but rather Equestria's very own Princess Luna, who will of course be competing in the mare's individual tennis competition, qualifying for the event only after the IOC ruled that her magic would not give her an advantage over the other athletes!

Posted Image

Just look at that form! And she's not a bad tennis player either! ;)

Here at Hyde Park we see Equestrian teammates Applejack and Rainbow Dash preparing for the Olympic triathlon, which they of course both qualified for after competing (alone) in Ponyville's first Iron Pony Competition!

Posted Image

And finally, here at Greenwich Park we see Spike the dragon practicing with his best friend (and fellow competitor) Twilight Sparkle for the Equestrian competition!

Posted Image

As many of you will remember, Equestria's entry into the Equestrian competition generated quite a bit of controversy both in the international community as well as in Equestria, for quite obvious reasons...

Posted Image

:blink: A lot of controversy...

Well, that's all the coverage we have for you right now! As the games continue, we'll be sure to keep you updated on each and every ponies accomplishments in the XXX Olympic Games here in London! So long everypony!!! B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 5

While BB has got us covered for our equine friends' activity at the Games, I'll still be here delivering you the latest pics from Memebase, whether they be Olympic themed or not. So here we go! :3

Posted Image

I'm not exactly sure I'll like how that would taste...

Posted Image

Uh....um....y...yes...we.....we still love you, Derpy...! :[

Posted Image

Don't worry, they'll have it back on stock....eventually....maybe not.

Posted Image

Oh my Celestia she just ran in. :o

Posted Image

Um...I was fine with the view of it we had earlier....thanks...

Posted Image

Finally, a good definition of YOLO for once...

Posted Image

It actually took me a while to find out this one...if you look closely.....

Posted Image

I'd rather......I'm not sure what chore could be more undoably obnoxious than babysitting for that....thing...

Posted Image

Listen to the words of Vinyl! Her words are wise and worthy!

• Brohoof 6

Don´t worry Apllebloom, go ont rying, you´ll find it... soon...

How about... Cuite Mark Crusaders Skydivers?

Posted Image

Well, Sweetie Bell doesn´t seem to be happy with that, does she...

Maybe it´s Cutie Mark Crusaders Street Racers?

Posted Image

Now, that wasn´t meant to end up this way :blush: ...

Posted Image

But Cutie Mark Crusaders Royal Guards would make the deal, wouldn´t it? :huh:

• Brohoof 4

Your post made me laugh a lot. Keep it up! :D

And I would definately watch that tennis plot...i mean match

The controversy is understandable, especially Twilight doesn't look very happy with her role ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Blossom: A flying blue equine? The professor should hear about this!

Bubbles: PONY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Posted Image

Buttercup: Pfff rainbows are for sissies

Rainbow Dash: Sissies? *shatters the light spectrum in a rainboom, sends the girls flying*

Buttercup:...Okay, maybe rainbows aren't so bad. That was sweet!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

The Brony World Domination Tour 2012 continues to go along swimmingly, as High Command has effectively begun focusing our resources on a once daunting target; the World of Warcraft!!! B)

Posted Image

FOR HERD!!!!!!! :angry:

Anyway, time for some Team Equestria Olympic news!!!! With the first day of medal competition underway here in London, the ponies from Equestria are starting to make their mark here at the XXX Olympics.

First up, at the Aquatics Centre, the Equestrian Mare's Swimming Team managed to clinch silver in the Mare's 4x100 m. Freestyle Relay after an outstanding performance in the last 100 m.'s by last-minute addition Pinkamena Diane Pie! We caught up with Pinkie Pie shortly after the finals to ask her how it felt to win Olympic hardware, and here's what she had to say...

Posted Image

She then proceeded to inexplicably disappear, only to even more inexplicably reappear right before the medal ceremony, to the astonishment of this news team, spectators, coaches, and even her own teammates!

But that was hardly the end of the day's activities for Ms. Pie, who, in what will surely prove to be one of the great feel good stories of these Olympic Games, opted to stay in the back of the pack in the Mare's Cycling Road Race at the Mall to support her struggling teammate Fluttershy.

Posted Image

What sportsmanship!!! When asked how it felt to have her teammate's loving support, all we could get from Fluttershy was the following:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddo-lbgkFy4

We'll just assume that she was quite happy to have a friend and teammate as supportive as Pinkie Pie. Following this, er, "interview," Pinkie Pie once again inexplicably appeared out of nowhere, and, even more stunningly, transformed her own and Fluttershy's bicycles into a tandem bicycle in a split second, and they proceeded to ride back to the Olympic Village together.

Posted Image

:blink: ...

We'll be sure to keep an eye on Ms. Pie and her antics as these games continue.

Finally, at Horse Guards Parade, the dangerous duo of Applejack and Rainbow Dash won their first match of Mare's Beach Volleyball, defeating the Austrian sisters Doris and Stefanie Schwaiger in their first preliminary round match in Pool C.

Posted Image

After sharing a brohoof together, the ever competitive Olympic partners proceeded to have a hoof-wrestling match together that got, well... :ph34r: rather intense...

Posted Image

:unsure: Yeah... I'd rather not talk about it. Well, on that rather bizarre note, we'll wrap up today's Team Equestria Olympic news!!! Till next time everypony!!! B)

:huh: Hmmm... I wonder...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VcsMJKemZM

Posted Image

:ph34r: Yeah... I'll just, ya know, go. :unsure:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Another day of ponies, another day of pictures!

Posted Image

I'm...pretty sure it was just a blatant reference....right...? O_o

Posted Image

It's going to be Friday the 13th for someone else...

Posted Image

Haters gonna hate...

Posted Image

I wouldn't be surprised if they were going to the moon. :x

Posted Image

This will be resolved in...more seasons! >:3

• Brohoof 1