Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE BIG MLP FORUMS PROJECT! EVERYONE NEEDED!

~Starlight~

123 users have voted

1. 1. Which Layout do you prefer?

• Number 1
    • Number 2

I don't have an OC, and I was never good at making one.

So, can I use gummy to identity myself, or does it have to be a pony?

I'm not at my computer right now, so I can't post a picture anyway, just thought i'd ask first.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would like to join too... I put a link to my oc before on an earlier post but here is a better one. I am for certain going to be staying on this forum.  In your rules you only suggested that blank flanks and muffins don't post unless they would stay with the forum.  Here is the fast one himself.  

post-14835-0-81759300-1369265510_thumb.png

I will be looking for the response.img-1489771-1-ph34r.png

Thanximg-1489771-2-angry.png

Edited by Golden Harvest
  • Brohoof 1

Looking at the list you have in the OP, I don't see my name even though my "application" is on the second page of the topic. Did I do something wrong? sad.png

post-13195-0-03892600-1369282087_thumb.png

This is Spearhead, and I love her.wub.png

Not really sure how to make her a "vector." But if you tell me how to, I'd love to do it for you in case she isn't already one.

Thank you for doing this, OP. Thank you for proving that the fandom's creativity knows no bounds.

• Brohoof 2

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crimson-grinn-r3232

Here's my oc, sorry for the lack of color, I didn't have any colored pencils or crayons, so if you can color him in somhow, that would be great, but again sorry for his colorless condition, anways here's the color palet for him, mane-red, fur-white, eyes-red, cutiemark-white pony skull, with red and orange flames behind it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I've been debating on this thread for awhile as I don't really want my OC to be put up there as I don't use him very much, but I still would like to participate. I would like to put up an armored derpy instead, as that is what I use for almost all of my avatars, but BatBrony has already fairly called out the use of derpy. But if it is ok with @@Batbrony, I would like to put a 2nd derpy in the picture, the one that I posted in the link above. If not that is perfectly fine, I'll just throw my OC instead. Thanks.

EDIT: Than it is settled, I'll use the link above in the picture.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I've been debating on this thread for awhile as I don't really want my OC to be put up there as I don't use him very much, but I still would like to participate. I would like to put up an armored derpy instead, as that is what I use for almost all of my avatars, but BatBrony has already fairly called out the use of derpy. But if it is ok with @@Batbrony, I would like to put a 2nd derpy in the picture, the one that I posted in the link above. If not that is perfectly fine, I'll just throw my OC instead. Thanks.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, the more Derpy the better, that is as long as it's alright with Frozen Mint.  As for myself, however, you have my blessing good sir! derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 2

Here's my OC!

post-13078-0-52899800-1369627227_thumb.jpg

will most likely be my OC, for something like this. anyways i know i am a muffin but i do plan on being here FOREVVEERRRR! 

It might be a while before i get to the next rank but i will try to get those posts up there.

• Brohoof 1

wow y haven't i noticed this thread b4 now this sounds awesome /)^ 3 ^(

i would love to join this here my OC: Azure Flames (i think the pic is a vector but if not ill fix it) wub.png

T2fxG9D.png

• Brohoof 1

Are we not nearly done yet? This thread has been up for ages, and some folks still haven't posted their OC's?

Can I suggest a cut off date? "All entries by DD/MM/2013."

We'll be waiting till doomsday otherwise.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Holy friholes I posted an ancient version of my OC. Here is my OCs current form. I forgot that that old pic of my Avatar still existed....the crappy Pony Generator one. 

DarkMoon50_zpsd8d9884b.png

Edited by Dark Moon

(edited)

@,

Hey there,

Either I haven't heard of this before or I forgot about this, but I am interested in taking part on this project, I will be using my favorite OC Flow for this one, hope it's okay with you!

flow_commission_pony_by_koshi_doshi-d5yr

Edited by Flow
  • Brohoof 1

My OC is in my signature. Care you add her in? 

I really like this. Could you put her closer to the top since she's flying in her image?

Ooh, this looks pretty cool! Is this still going on? Because I would love to see SB on a big wallpaper like this with everypony else's OC's, if you can fit her in that would be awesome. :D

gUdF1Th.png

• Brohoof 1

I hope it's not too late to join! D:

Here's Pencil Sketch, I'd prefer her to be in the air because it would look rather awkward if she looked like this on the ground..

pencil_sketch_eatin__a_pencil_by_maggien