Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE BIG MLP FORUMS PROJECT! EVERYONE NEEDED!

~Starlight~

123 users have voted

1. 1. Which Layout do you prefer?

• Number 1
    • Number 2

This is actually really cool, maybe I'll participate...

There's a link in my signature to my OC, but i might also just upload the picture to here.

Everyone is added! C'mon guys keep posting everyone! Also thank you too @ the moderator for coming on this project, but we still need more Mods and Admins! :D So keep posting! 

• Brohoof 1

Ouch, I don't have an OC, but you could use my avatar somehow, unless it takes too much space tongue.png

So does something like that even count?

If you could find a picture of filly rainbow and Fluttershy I could put them together to symbolize you if you want? Does that sound okay? :)

Call me a party pooper, but I beg to differ, can we just eliminate religious elements in art projects such as these (by not making anypony Gods or Goddesses)? I am not saying it for myself but I was thinking about the atheists in our community, they will feel singled out seeing that we have religious stuff in the picture.

Yes I guess thats right! I think that I may just put the mods and admins above the rest like they are gods or something like that! :3

Call me a party pooper, but I beg to differ, can we just eliminate religious elements in art projects such as these (by not making anypony Gods or Goddesses)? I am not saying it for myself but I was thinking about the atheists in our community, they will feel singled out seeing that we have religious stuff in the picture.

I'm atheist and I like the concept of the admins and especially Feld0 being classed as "gods". I think of it more like the Greek or Norse Gods than the modern "god" of today.

• Brohoof 3

Glad you think that way, @~Chaotic Parsley~! Though some other atheists might not like the idea. btw there are also other multiple Gods/Goddesses like the one in the Ancient Roman legends/mythologies and Hinduism. Hmm, also, pagan Gods and Goddesses.

I'm atheist and I like the concept of the admins and especially Feld0 being classed as "gods". I think of it more like the Greek or Norse Gods than the modern "god" of today.
Edited by Fluffle Puff

Oops...I kinda missed that bottom rule   My two OC's Flame and Fire are brother and Sister. If you don't want to put them both in just Flame is okay...I made Fire today because I was bored    Flame Dancer and his younger sister Fire Sky

So I looked on the list and didn't see my name...I was thinking that maybe there was some confusion because I changed from Jolteon back to Flame Dancer...so...I dunno...

Glad you think that way, @~Chaotic Parsley~! Though some other atheists might not like the idea. btw there are also other multiple Gods/Goddesses like the one in the Ancient Roman legends/mythologies and Hinduism. Hmm, also, pagan Gods and Goddesses.

Heh...I didn't choose them cause Hinduism  is one of the main religions atm and also Roman gods are pretty much Greek gods renamed if you remember your history. Jupiter = Zeus, Mars = Ares, Venus = Aphrodite, Mercury = Hermes...I could go on longer.

Also I no see my name on OP :(

Edited by ~Chaotic Parsley~
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry to bother but I am once again changing what my OC should be. Same character I guess, but decided to run it through a generator so it would look more show quality. Anyway here it is:

hiResPony_zpsb844a4c3.png

• Brohoof 2

This sounds so awesome! I wish I had some better pictures of Eclipcia for this.. Hmm.. I'll see what I have and just make a new pose if I have to.

Speaking of which, I've seen projects where it isn't before, so will a simple pony creator picture be good?

Alright everyone please keep on posting! I have added everyone so far and we need more! Once the members have hit 100 I will start adding ponies in the background!

Firstly the winner of the layout contest was layout 2! So thanks for people for voting!

Secondly, thanks to @Aaramus for joining being a mod and all!

Now we need more people... DON'T LET THIS BECOME INACTIVE!

• Brohoof 5

I just saw this and I can not thank you enough.  While it doesn't really bother me too much, it really makes me feel good that there are people that don't care about our lack of religious choice.

• Brohoof 1

I intend  on staying with the forms here is my pony Night Writer. can't wait to see the finished image, hope to see mine but if not is is all good just happy to be here smile.png

post-15397-0-25450700-1367725751_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1