Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE BIG MLP FORUMS PROJECT! EVERYONE NEEDED!

~Starlight~

123 users have voted

1. 1. Which Layout do you prefer?

• Number 1
    • Number 2

Yeah, I don't have an OC so I suppose I'll be lame and follow Batbrony's lead by throwing some canon characters in there. You can just use Discord, since I'm associated with him the most. Maybe you can have me stalking behind Key Gear. Wait, is he even here? @@Key Gear, get your ass in here and submit your character. @@NewCalamity, you too, now that you have one. @@Zoop, get in here. Everystaff get in here :3

I never ever ever ever ever ever ever go in here, it took this long to post </3

• Brohoof 6

The best pics I have of my OC are my avatar and signature, at least with the computer I'm on at the moment. I have an alternate pic on my external HDD if you'd rather use that one.

Though I could always draw a pic of him if that'd be best.

Edit because I derped a little: The cutie mark in the signature is his actual cutie mark as the one in my avatar was made a few months before I thought up a hopefully original one.

Edited by Keypassion
  • Brohoof 1

@Key Gear, get your ass in here
I still have the vector of his character I did.  So if he doesn't show up we can use that.  He'll be in it whether he wants to or not!

Mine is located here.  Just click the thing on the right that says Download with the SVG below it.  That's the vector file.

And for anyone who I've done a vector for and wants to be in this, let me know and I'll link you vector file images rather than you just posting the PNG image.

• Brohoof 1

I have an actual vector, and it's of my OC and Kestrel's.

It's unfinished however... Also, I might want to get his permission. :P

When it is finished, I'll get back to you.

Edited by Megamare
  • Brohoof 1

Another awesome Feld0 appreciation day project.  Very nice of you to do, might I add.  I would like to put in my OC: SkyDash for participation in this epic wallpaper.  Here's a pic:

QR4EvLF.png

Edited by Rainbow Skywalker
  • Brohoof 1

i don't really have a oc, none of them really turn out the way i want them to, it is like you are making a pony version of yourself. and i have trouble getting them to look like me,

I've been gone, I had no idea this was a thing. I hope I'm not too late to get in on this.

All my OCs are provided in 'My Character List' in my sig. So yeah.

Edited by Glaceon

Alrighty everyone posted once again, and I though I may as well answer some more questions cause I am like that! :3

Q - My OC is not there should post another picture, did I not get in?

A - It really does not matter! I will be going down this topic and coping then vectorizing images to put on the wallpaper!

Q - My name is there but not my picture?

A - I am too lazy to put the picture! Read above and you will understand why :)

INFORMATION

Thanks @~Chaotic Discord~ thanks! First administrator to join! Thanks! Also yes as Chaotic said other administrators get down here! You are getting a cool part of the wallpaper so we need OCs or thing to symbolize you!

Soon I am going to start adding people, and then I will be posting more updates, an update will happen every time I complete a line! (Also this does not mean that I will close posting!)

So thats all, be sure to be keeping in so you can see the 2nd update!

• Brohoof 2

@Zoop, get in here. Everystaff get in here :3

Wut is this... Well... I was commanded to join... It looks quite nifty, so I'm in.

=D

Here's a pic of my OC. For some others, you can check my profile. =P

post-1882-0-81744100-1366930733_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

I think it would be cool to do something with my avatar. All it is is a spruced up default avatar. I'm going to be keeping this one for a while, I don't have a full body drawing of my OC, and I think that it would be a fun to add to the pic.

Edited by LeJAKoJAK
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmm, @@Screw Ball, I was originally going to stalk behind Key, but I think it'd be a tad more in character if you just had this vector floating about in the air at an angle, mirroring Discord in his latest S3 appearance. Maybe you can add Feld0 just by principle I wonder? He is the owner, it's almost strange not to add him to a community project like this for OC characters :3 I'm sure if you just approach him and ask if you can throw his OC vector on it, he won't really mind. Then I could be floating in my Lounge Chair of Rotating Death in front of his face.

Feld0Ava.png"Gettin' real tired of your shit, Discord..."

img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png "Don't you like floating lounge chairs Feldy? They're so amusing. Think of the members it'll attract."

• Brohoof 3

@@Thunderlight, I thought the project manager mentioned that non pony OCs also can join this huge forum project because it's a tolerate-all thing?

What? Did it really? Well: i didn't found manager to mention anything about that... If did, then which part i have missed? BUt i still do not thing that it is for non pony OC's.

Okay, final decision. Can all three of my OCs be included in the project? So it's a trinity me (the three existence of my OCs).

To be exact, the three characters representing me myself are the two previous ones (in this quote below my post) and Ace Ventura OC that I made (link in my signature).

But idk which one looks okay, can you choose one of them from these two: Ace Ventura (version 1) or Ace Ventura (version 2), please?

Thank you in advance, very, very much. :3

@@Screw Ball, thank you! Actually before I was Fluffle Puff, I was Steffa M. A. Larsondrews. So I'd love to have them both in the project (preferably side-by-side) to represent both of the Yin and Yang in me, thank you in advance!

Here's the OCs:

img-1403030-1-mlp___the_standing_thinker

img-1403030-2-fluffle_puff_by_pozdn9k-d6

Count me in~

I don't really have an OC-creator-image-thing if that's what you want, but I have a few hand-drawn ones~

zhooves__raiponi_chibi_edition__by_zhoov

north_lights_by_quila111-d5otq4f.png(Yes, he's a young one... So here's one of him as a young adult in case you rather want that, with size-reference/comparing as well:)

temporary_size_reference_thingy_by_zhoov

Edited by Zhooves
  • Brohoof 3