Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE BIG MLP FORUMS PROJECT! EVERYONE NEEDED!

~Starlight~

123 users have voted

1. 1. Which Layout do you prefer?

• Number 1
    • Number 2

I would like to get my two OC's for this, one is a dragon hope is that ok with you guys (if not its ok, you will be considered racists among all the universe) so here they are

Emi (Earth Miracle) and Colt

post-9346-0-22412900-1366688128_thumb.png

If you need more resources or a better pic to mach another style here are their sources.

http://coltmx.deviantart.com/favourites/54169470

http://coltmx.deviantart.com/favourites/54169503

Edited by Colt

There's a picture of my OC on my page and in my icon(that's just a leather coat on him btw, it came out looking weird when I shaded it), I'll just embed it here too.

i_finally_drew_a_ponysona_by_shobonimast

Okay, I'll bite. Here's my OC, Sandy Parchment.

myponhi1.png

Good luck with the project. It sounds like a great idea. If enough people contribute we'll have thousands up there...way too many for one wallpaper, probably. xD

Omg I would love to join in this 'Family Photo' of the MLP Forums that would be so great. My OC picture is in the link of my Signature I wish I could put it on the comment, but it won't let me do it for some reason. Here is the link as well. The name is of my OC is Forest 'Animal' Hunt. http://mlpforums.com/uploads/f933b7015eaea1fa6502a6c184085c20.my%20oc%202

Edited by TBB Animal

Sweet! I'd love to be apart of this! feel free to use all three of my OC's if you wish they are all in my signature. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

This project is really really cool. Well... here is my oc/avatar.

ponyAvatarII_zps99aaa4bd.png

Storm Chaser, is what I think I'm going to call him, started off as an avatar but I think I'm going to give him a background story because I'm planning on putting him on a fanfic. That aside, here he is. Looking forward to seeing how this project comes along.

I don't really have an OC just yet, but I'd love to be part of it when and if I do, if this is still going on. I think this is a cool project! ^_^

Okay, actually I kinda do. Would it be better if I gave you my ponified self, or a character of mine? I'm not really sure. Does it matter?

Ooh, this is cool! Can I still get in it despite being so late? XD

Night%20Shine%20white%20bg.png

There's mah OC in PonyCreator, as I haven't yet asked an artist to make a legit vector ._.

Ah well. Still looks kewl to me :3

Since I was in the last one, I suppose I'll throw this at your face:

post-809-0-86615600-1364999697_thumb.png

Just remove the cutie mark and name stuff. Should be an easy job, really. Didn't have it too close to the pony for this reason.
  • Brohoof 4

Hello!

Woah woah woah... What just happened? I thought @, was the one who was going to do this?

More questions... Are you going to redraw all the characters/OC's on the large picture?

• Brohoof 1

Ooo, this looks cool. Can my OC be in it? smile.png

Welp, here he is.

post-13473-0-44302900-1366724615_thumb.png

(don't mind me, just random filler text...huuurduuur blahblahblah yadayada, done.)

Edited by ~ Piston ~

Sweet ^.^ I loved the first wallpaper and I was super glad to be included in it (I see my OC in there!). I'll be even more glad to be included to yet another project c:

Here's my OC again c: -

EmxdrsF.png

And heres a vector of my OC made by papasam, I think looks pretty sweet!

8I0eqkx.png

ALRIGHT EVERYBRONY KEEP POSTING I HAVE STARTED THE BACKGROUND TO THE WALLPAPER AND IT LOOKS GREAT!

1) I swear I only posted this yesterday, there are so many posts keep it up!

2) People who have posted so far have been added to the list!

3) You don't need an OC, @Batbrony has derpy as a bat to symbolize him, so say if you have a favourite pony or something you can use that!

4) I highly recommend that blank flanks and muffins don't post unless they know they are going to stay on the forums

5) Yes did post a picture of the wallpaper, I just came up with an idea, or I just beat him to it!

faNsV40.png

6) We need more moderators and administrators to participate so far we only have, Chigins and Kay and Dawn Rider ?(Thanks you to those two! :) ) But we need more! (Especially feld0s OC!)

7) Please try and make your pictures vectors! I am sorry but it will take ages to do it if not! I can vector them but it would be easier if they are vectors.

8) Thats about it!

But keep your posts a coming! :D Thanks for your support!

• Brohoof 2

I'll enter! Here, have Cliff Chaser, he's my favorite OC! :D Do you want multiple OCs, or just one OC? Because I have a few. Sorry if you've already answered this. xD

1iift0.png

• Brohoof 1

I'll enter! Here, have Cliff Chaser, he's my favorite OC! biggrin.png Do you want multiple OCs, or just one OC? Because I have a few. Sorry if you've already answered this. xD

1iift0.png

Oh yes thats something else I needed to say! Thanks for reminding me... (Yes you are in by the way!)

9) Please everyone only 1 OC each, because this will mean I will be able to fit every brony in!

• Brohoof 2

5) Yes did post a picture of the wallpaper, I just came up with an idea, or I just beat him to it!

img-1397804-1-faNsV40.png

you're evil! EEEEVHUL!

Haha seriously, it's great you brought this project live. And looks like this is going really good! A lot of people joining in xD

Good luck with this! I'm looking forward to see the finished product.

• Brohoof 1