Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Oh, the things I can do with my BIG fingers!

Back on an edit:

I hate when people change their avatar pictures! It makes my caption make absolutely no sense now!

LOL!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

Spider-Man, eat your heart out

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

OMG, Starbucks...this isn't what I wanted!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Ohohoh, cat fucking a handbag, 

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Pussying out skill leveled up

One doesn't simply, caption an avatar.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Uhhh,ain't I supposed to be a pony? Why am I a monkey and cat hybrid?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I quit...I'm done with this shit...no union breaks, and this stupid bird circling...fuck this, I'm out!

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png