Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

The Twilight of Sparkles.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Ewwww! Take that nasty water away from me!

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

GAWD DAMN BOTOX INJECTIONS!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

scarecrow_animation_test_by_dnxpunk-d52j

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

"Am I stupid? I'll let my guns answer that question."

gCQXV8Y.png

I am a brony, and I am proud

I darked my hair and put socks on...is that ok with you guys?....its fine if its not.

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Element of magic?

Nah. sparkles of twila.

In soviet russia. You dont catch arceus. Arceus catches you. *Times s hay was caught. Give nickname to the caught times s hay?*

"My eyes are bleeding green blood. Is that normal?"

I am discorded...  (Seriously, is that a Gardevoir?)

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

Ok Octavia, this is not what my rainbow power is supposed to be used for...

76561198044017234.png

Oh crap, it's the lawsuit boss!

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png