Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

The site ate my reply here! HAX! 

Kim, find out why it ate it!

• Brohoof 2

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Make gifs at Gifsoup.com

The site ate my reply here! HAX! 

Kim, find out why it ate it!

dr-hax-1-o.gif

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

You're gonna be sorry when I catch up to you,Gilligan!

You still have a test to pass.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Ahh,the mind of Pinkie Pie. The one mystery,I'll never be able to solve.

One does not simply make a meme.

well hello my good sir. Do you remember that saucy old time when we had that rumpy-pumpy with that todger that was all sixes and sevens?

Oh no! We're back to the confusing and oddly suggestive words! 

• Brohoof 1

We've been over this! Your argument will never be valid!

• Brohoof 1

Guys, I have invented the lollypop!

76561198044017234.png

Your so called "airtight argument" is so called "invalid." So,get lost!

• Brohoof 1

Max Galactica!? Where!? 

Oh,it's just Starswirl the Bearded.

NO THIS IS PATRICK

Would've been better in picture form.

• Brohoof 1