Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Zelda Parody (Requesting Voice Actors)

GoneForeverBye

That's a good idea, Pokota. My Skype name is also ccondelli, because I'm creative like that. And it's ok Oleg! :) And I don't mean to nag, but any idea when you'll be available again to work on it? 

(edited)

Personally, I think a southerner pirate would be funnier, but you're the director. What you say is what goes.

For this first one, ignore the first half since that was done before I realized that you were wanting a less southern Gonzo.

For this second one, it's the audition line again, but I'm trying to get it just right.

Sorry for responding so late!

Hm... Well, this is a disappointment. I hate rejecting people, but I really am not a fan of your non-southern voice attempt. I do enjoy your other voices you have submitted, so I will likely like you to do some other voices in the future. You're still free to retry for Gonzo, though.

Thank you for casting me as Tetra, at least as of now! smile.png I'll try to clean up my British accent, and good luck with other casting endevours.  

Yup. Have fun.

Sorry I'm so late but here it is

http://www.mediafire.com/?hjlxoorr7ujyn1k

I've auditioned for all the remaining male characters but I don't expect to get more than one of them.

Hm... Well, Gonzo was pretty much the worst... Quill? I blame on my lack of explanation on him... Hm... Those two really don't work out. Just so you know, I want Quill to sound like a door to door salesman. You know, fast, smooth talking. Someone who'll easily reconvince someone.

However, your Link was okay. The only issue is that he is not supposed to sound like a douchebag, and is compassionable. But besides that, his voice was pretty fine. I'm considering.

No worries, Oleg ^^ This is your project. We'll find other ways to keep busy until you come back.

Hey all the everybody that was interested in working on this: can we get a skype group going so that we can get used to each other? It might be fun to put together a few original "radio play" projects while Oleg's out of commission.

Hey, can I please hop in too? ...You know, IF i'm there?

Are any parts still open? And how would you prefer us to send in auditions? I was thinking  i would try out for Gonzo if it wasn't taken yet.

Send it in whenever and however you like - youtube, mediafire, whatever is fine. Just remember that it can take a while for me to respond.

That's a good idea, Pokota. My Skype name is also ccondelli, because I'm creative like that. And it's ok Oleg! smile.png And I don't mean to nag, but any idea when you'll be available again to work on it? 

Here's the scenario. I'm unable to use my editing software. (nor my recorder, because... heck, I'm still considering whether I should voice shit myself or not) Basically, I'll be able to work on the script and characters, and contact you over skype or something like that so you guys can voice in it (alternatively, you can voice it by yourself), however, I'm not going to start doing that unless the cast for episode 1 is established.

So yes. Thats it.

...I'm still worried that my writing skills are crap and that this project thingy will fail. Oh well.

...Also, I should note that... well, you know how Zelda works. Characters get unbalanced screentime. Someone like Link will be prominent throughout the entire story. However, Orca is a character thats only required to teach you how to use a sword (and a mini game later on). Same goes for Grandma, Gonzo, and Quill, and anyone who isn't Link or The King of Red Lions/King of Hyrule (the talking red boat you meet later on) - they will get limited screentime.

So yeah... I am going to assume this will make some people mad...? I mean, you're free to audition again for future characters. I mean, this isn't something I control. I mean, that's just how the game is arranged... yeah.

Edit: Sorry if I do sound a bit dickish in this post. I kind of rushed through. :/

Edited by Oleg
  • Brohoof 1

Sure, Oleg ^^ My skype handle is Raekuul

I'm okay with not having Gonzo, and I'm glad that you liked some of the other demos that I did. I just hope that we can pull this off well enough to entertain peoplelaugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Do you wish to write this entirely yourself or will you allow others to aid you in co writing?

This is something I have never brought up, isn't it? I was planning on to, but I forgot (shame on me).

Yes, I allow others to aid me in co writing. My only fear is that my crappy sense of writing and humour would turn off people, and I'm kind of paranoid that if it is crap, other people will overshadow my the source material. But hey, help would be appreciated. It's just that one would need to have a good knowledge of the game.

Helping with character personalities would also be nice.

(and yes, I have no idea what I'm doing here.)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Remember how I said I would be out of commission for "quite a while"? Well, I believe I'm available now. For those who still remember this, the project is back (so not cancelled).

The thing is, now I've been away for so long, I've changed my mind about some things. Mostly minor things. Nothing that'll affect long-term planning too much.

• Brohoof 1

I've worked on a few animations and I think it would be best if you'd hold off casting people until everyone has a chance at auditioning. Its not fair to use a first come first served basis. Set a deadline, say one or two weeks and choose your cast at the end.

Just my two cents