Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Seraphim

-BleachedOne-

*shuffles in* Hey uh...what's up? I decided to drag my musicians in here to take questions. Not against their will, of course.

"Hey! That's a lie!"

*whacks Frost upside the head* Shut up, you were drunk when you agreed to it. I mean, follow your sister's example for once.

"That's right, Frosty. Let's play along, maybe the ponies here wanna know some stuff about us!"

Attagirl, Crossfade. Anywho, feel free to pester them, ask them some questions

Arctic Frost

Crossfade

Am I the only one here who thinks Crossfade is grey...?

Crossfade chuckles. "I'm definitely a light shade of grey. I don't see why everypony thinks my coat is white. Maybe I'm overthinking this, hay, maybe somepony would think I glowed in the dark with those purple stage lights."

Ultimate question: Potato or corn? This is a trick question. Get it right.

Frost raises an eyebrow. "In terms of healthiness or tastiness? Or both? I'd probably say...corn. Corn is fantastic." Crossfade laughs. "I've heard this one before! It's...uh...neither. Apples are better. Especially the ones from Sweet Apple Acres."

• Brohoof 1

Frost raises an eyebrow. "In terms of healthiness or tastiness? Or both? I'd probably say...corn. Corn is fantastic." Crossfade laughs. "I've heard this one before! It's...uh...neither. Apples are better. Especially the ones from Sweet Apple Acres."

You made the right choice! You are best ponies!

• Brohoof 1