Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smashing straight through!

Gigapony

Hello, everypony. I'm obviously new here. smile.png

I've been a brony for a while now, though I was more on the "casual fan" side of the fence orginially. It wasn't until fairly recently that I decided to dive deeper into the fandom.

Sadly, I don't have any friends at all IRL that are also into ponies, so I feel like I'm missing the fun of sharing the fandom with others. So I was on the hunt for a good place to discuss MLP and meet other people who are as much into our favourite equine heroines as I am.

After some time spent lurking, I decided to set up camp here. This place looks pretty friendly and the community seems to be more egalitarian than other forums. Most of the other forums I looked at were nice but had a lot of elitism running rampant which was off-putting. From what I could gather this forum doesn't appear to have a lot of that, which was refreshing.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I hope to be active and make a few friends here. Also looking forward to sharing some of my pony sketches with you all soon.

• Brohoof 2

@BronyBob55 and Gigabrony, I am also new here,I am a proud Pegasister, so don't worry your not alone,you'll make many new friends here and everypony here is really nice :)

So want to be buds?

~MLPFan14

• Brohoof 1

Hey there dude! Welcome to the forums! You choose the right pony forums to be a part of I think :). The people here are all generally very kind. 

Also on a side note, I think I know someone else who has that same gif as an avatar here, or atleast they use to have it I know, not sure now.

Anyways... I hope you have fun here and stick around for a bit! see ya later!

Also on a side note, I think I know someone else who has that same gif as an avatar here, or atleast they use to have it I know, not sure now.

I was worried someone might be using this gif already, haha. I couldn't help it, it's my favourite, I love Sweetie Belle WAY more than is considered healthy.

• Brohoof 1

I was worried someone might be using this gif already, haha. I couldn't help it, it's my favourite, I love Sweetie Belle WAY more than is considered healthy.

Hehe, its ok, I haven't really seen them lately, or atleast their avatar at the very least, can't totally remember their username right now.

I think Sweetiebelles my favorite CMC, but very close with Scootaloo.

Then again I honestly love like all the charactors, they're all pretty awesome in their own ways.

My favorite mane 6 is Fluttershy currently, a good bit is because I can relate to her really.

My favourite's probably Rainbow Dash in the Mane 6, tied with Rarity. But Fluttershy has a special place in my heart as I can definitely relate to her as well.