NeverNeverland

(edited)

That one was a real Washout.

It shore was. Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

What is the difference between a Jeweler and a Jailor?

One of them sells watches, and the other watches cells.

• Brohoof 2

TheMoon_banner4_sm.jpg

What is the difference between a Jeweler and a Jailor?

One of them sells watches, and the other watches cells.

Which reminds me...

Q: What's the difference between a comma and a cheetah?

A: A cheetah has claws at the end of its paws, and a comma has a pause at the end of its clause.

• Brohoof 2

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

I think you have the wrong CATegory of funnies here. :P

Now see here, I won't take these insults lion down... ;) I don't see why we can't just keep our conversation purrfectly civil. And is someone has any lynx to websites with other cat puns, please add them.
  • Brohoof 1

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

Hey now, anypony who uses a website to get their puns are all just big cheetahs.

Some of them seem a bit fishy to me.

I'm sure there are some more animal puns to be had but they're a little unbearable.

I can neither confirm nor deny myself being the cause of electrical related malfunctions. Anyways, you wouldn't happen to have a jar of replacement magic smoke would you?

Today I dropped a doozy of a pun.

My older cousin and I were helping our uncle move from his old apartment to a new one. My van was all filled up with stuff and it was time to head to the new apartment. When my cousin got in the passenger side, he was holding this clock and was trying to find a place to wedge it so it wouldn't move during the drive. After he placed it between our seats I said

"Looks like we've got time on our side."

• Brohoof 1

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

When my cousin got in the passenger side, he was holding this clock and was trying to find a place to wedge it so it wouldn't move during the drive.

It didn't fit in elsewhere? Must've been one big clock.

(you'll get the pun if you know me)

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

(edited)

Sometimes you just goat so much ba-ad stuff.

Sometimes I need Fluttershy to help me because I can't bear it anymore!

It's just all those things going on in this world you know? It feels like a tiresome quest everyday.

Like all those girls watching Twilight, it just has too much Sparkles for me.

I'd rather have a rainbow crash in front of me, then I'd just dash home because after such a rarity I will need to calm down, have an apple, something to calm me down so I stop acting like a jack-ass. Because it's time to use my pinkie to taste that delicious pie I just bought. And not to forget, I got something to spike up the drinks for tonight. Watching the Moon all night long, trying not to sow chaos and just wait till the sun rise. It would be great if it was the day of the Lunar eclipse, but there is plenty of other celestial things going around. If only I had friends to share it with, but that'd require magic in order to happen.

Edited by AIMonkey

I'm always sorry.

Did not want to bother you

I'll just sit over here

My friend Mario has a date with his girlfriend tonight. She's a peach, you know, he calls her his princess.

Too bad his car was toad though, a rare model produced by Koopa. Oh well, at least his Bows moved him up on the duty yoster, so he'll have time to wait and hail a cap.

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric