Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Callisto! <3

Callisto

For cereal question.

What's the story behind your name?(Or is there one? Or is it like mine where everybody is curious, but there's really no story to it ;p.)

For cereal question.

What's the story behind your name?(Or is there one? Or is it like mine where everybody is curious, but there's really no story to it ;p.)

I needed a name, so I was like "I should name myself after a moon, they have cool names", so I looked through the names of Jupiter's moons, found Callisto, and here we are now.
  • Brohoof 1

I needed a name, so I was like "I should name myself after a moon, they have cool names", so I looked through the names of Jupiter's moons, found Callisto, and here we are now.

I never knew that there was a moon named that, interesting.

If a castle is flying in the sky 50 feet above the ground, and i shoot it with a shotgun, how far will it move?

I never knew that there was a moon named that, interesting.

If a castle is flying in the sky 50 feet above the ground, and i shoot it with a shotgun, how far will it move?

It probably won't.
  • Brohoof 1

7. I'm pretty jelly, but not really jelly.

Thank you for your time to answer all of my highly important questions good sir. It has been a pleasure.

Thank you for your time to answer all of my highly important questions good sir. It has been a pleasure.

No, thank you good sir. It's been a wonderful time.

(Also, it's m'aam (is that how you spell it?), not sir. Check my profile if that confuses you)

• Brohoof 1

No, thank you good sir. It's been a wonderful time.

(Also, it's m'aam (is that how you spell it?), not sir. Check my profile if that confuses you)

Oopps, Sorry, I apologize, I actually read your profile before, but I obviously forgot.

My bad Ma'am(I think that's the correct spelling ;p.) I didn't mean to do that. If it makes you feel any better though, i screw up gender pronouns all the time, intentionally, and unintentionally xD.

My apologizes if I offended you. 

Oopps, Sorry, I apologize, I actually read your profile before, but I obviously forgot.

My bad Ma'am(I think that's the correct spelling ;p.) I didn't mean to do that. If it makes you feel any better though, i screw up gender pronouns all the time, intentionally, and unintentionally xD.

My apologizes if I offended you.

Nah, it's fine. I'm probably too sensitive to that sort of thing, honestly.

Nah, it's fine. I'm probably too sensitive to that sort of thing, honestly.

Nah, I don't think so, I wouldn't necessarily like being called a girl on accident or anything when I am a guy, so I assume you wouldn't want the same either, only natural.

Outside of MLP, is there a prominent fandom you identify with?

I'm not sure what you mean by prominent, but I don't know if I'd call myself a part of any other fandom. I've tried to get involved in the Pokémon fandom, but I never felt like I belonged, despite my love and knowledge of Pokémon.