Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I made a ponified version of the Avengers

Dark Moon

(edited)

img-1474491-1-TheAvengers_zpsed92d788.pn

So yeah I made this from my request thread. Tried to make it "original" as possible from the few other versions out there of the Avengers. Was quite an undertaking, took me about 1.5 weeks to finish. Was also my first picture with a background. Anyway, let me know what you think, I'm always open to constructive criticism. Also check out my request thread, the link is in my signature.

I think I'll do the villains from the Avengers next. That should be fun to make Trixie as Loki and her mindless follower colts as Chitauri. Possibly Derpy and a few others as well. 

Update: Oh hey there, just felt like this deserved special attention as well. This would be the Lich from Adventure Time.

TheLich_zps70b6eef1.png

Edited by Conbon
  • Brohoof 15

Rainbow Dash is Thor.

This pleases me.

Anyway, I'd say it's pretty dang good.  I can tell at some points that you actually drew it, but for the most part it looks incredibly show accurate.  One question: Why does spike have little white specks around his arm?

One question: Why does spike have little white specks around his arm?

I just noticed that....Derp. I'm using art rage, which doesn't allow me to remove backgrounds. Made each one separately and uploaded them all onto one file, which gave them white backgrounds. Had to "chisel" them all out with the eraser. Missed a spot!

Wow, that looks great! Fantastic job Conbon! The Mane 6 look like they're about to kick some ass. Do you have any more artwork, like on a deviantart page? If so, could you link me? I'd love to see more of your creations!

Wow, that looks great! Fantastic job Conbon! The Mane 6 look like they're about to kick some ass. Do you have any more artwork, like on a deviantart page? If so, could you link me? I'd love to see more of your creations!

This is my first real "creation". I have some stand alone ponified characters that I have done, but nothing on this scale(or cool). My future drawings will be on this scale. Anyway here is some of my other work. http://conbon94.deviantart.com/ 

This is my first real "creation". I have some stand alone ponified characters that I have done, but nothing on this scale(or cool). My future drawings will be on this scale. Anyway here is some of my other work. http://conbon94.deviantart.com/

Sweet, I'm about to check out your page right now. But yeah, once again awesome pic. I love how they all look ready to brawl and then there's Pinkie Pie who's being silly yet seems to be the most intimidating of all. It's also nice to see a Hulk who's not Fluttershy for a change. Keep up the good work /)

• Brohoof 1

Update:  I added The Lich from Adventure Time. This one turn out really really really good so I thought I might add it to the thread. This is a message to revive the thread.

Looks awesome.... my only gripe would be that Rarity should be Thor and Rainbowdash should be Ironman, it just makes more sense.

While Rainbow Dash and Tony Stark may have some similarities, there is simply not enough to tie them together. Rarity fits Tony Stark almost perfectly anyway.

Rainbow Dash and Thor:

Rarity and Tony Stark

• Designs "suits"
  • High Class with Style
  • Extreme Wealth
  • Needs to be loved/noticed=sometimes insecure
  • Extremely resourceful
  • Philanthropic
  • Owns a successful business

Final Note: How could Rainbow Dash build a suit?

• Brohoof 1

Looking good, some minor things:

-Rarity's armor looks a bit too skintight, extending some plates past the outlines of her body should fix that.

-RD's cape would look better, if it moved either over behind her wings instead of just extending past that

-The blue on AJ's suit could be a bit brighter.

LOVE the Lich, keep up the good work.

• Brohoof 1