Change One Letter of a Four-Letter Word

Rainbow Sherbet

Cure

ย 

โ€œRemember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.โ€

Cute

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Mate.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Dare

Bare

Base

Case

Same

CORE

ย 

โ€œRemember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.โ€

Care

Tame

Daze

Have