Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC drawings

Teodoro Pieri

can you do my OC stardust? I really would love her to be drawn... she looks a tad bit more boyish than the picture and I love the picture of derpy

post-15259-0-82043600-1369226041.jpg

(edited)

if you like you could try 1 or (two) of my Oc's

Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx, their profiles are in my Signature.

You can draw them doing something musical (They're both DJ's or have Roaring looking naughty. while Nightraxx is being serious.

Here are some Reference Pictures :

img-1474760-1-img-1456910-2-hadhasdhasd_img-1474760-2-RhythmStand.pngimg-1474760-3-NightraxxStand.png

img-1474760-4-RoaringRhythmandNightraxxb

sure ill add you on skype

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

I love your Derpy drawings!!

You are a lot better than me.

Could you draw Webster for me please?

I just adore seeing other people's art!!

I don't have Skype,sorry.

Here is Webster

Draw him in what ever position you want!

Thank you and keep up the good work!!!

I love your Derpy drawings!!

You are a lot better than me.

Could you draw Webster for me please?

I just adore seeing other people's art!!

I don't have Skype,sorry.

Here is Webster

Draw him in what ever position you want!

Thank you and keep up the good work!!

can you do my OC stardust? I really would love her to be drawn... she looks a tad bit more boyish than the picture and I love the picture of derpy

i would love to draw stardust. she looks realy cute actualy and i love the tom boy look it fits her im not shour bout your personality but i think it fits p.s you should realy get skype its usefull

I do have skype and I don't no what you mean by 'your personality' ... I haven't told you about stardust's personality ( are you reading my mind)

Hey , can you draw my OC , Digiral? Everytime i request to an artist , they keep passing my request :( 

Here Digiral (Zith Slighter)jSMeI1a.jpg

fUj2nIu.jpg

For more reference , visits my tumblr :D http://askdigiral.tumblr.com/

If you wondering , why i requesting this , I just want to see my OC in other people style :D 

I'm not in type of rush , so .... take your time :D

I do have skype and I don't no what you mean by 'your personality' ... I haven't told you about stardust's personality ( are you reading my mind)

sorry the skype thing was for some one else and i was just refering and since i dont know you i was just saying that you might (but i dont know im not saying that you do ) have a tom boy attitude but i was just saying

Of course I have a tom boy attitude... I didn't nearly die twice in the school yard, learn't how to shoot when I was 6 and able to identify all weakness in a body's posture and how people act and not be a tom boy ....blink.png

Hey , can you draw my OC , Digiral? Everytime i request to an artist , they keep passing my request sad.png

Here Digiral (Zith Slighter)img-1488278-1-jSMeI1a.jpg

img-1488278-2-fUj2nIu.jpg

For more reference , visits my tumblr biggrin.png http://askdigiral.tumblr.com/

If you wondering , why i requesting this , I just want to see my OC in other people style biggrin.png

I'm not in type of rush , so .... take your time biggrin.png

shure i will draw your oc and dont worry i will try do do it as quicely as possible. is he a cyborg because he looks realy cool just to make shure his name is digiral rite 

shure i will draw your oc and dont worry i will try do do it as quicely as possible. is he a cyborg because he looks realy cool just to make shure his name is digiral rite 

Nope , he's a Unicorn. Well if you want to know the story why he wears robot leg , read the comic in askdigiral.tumblr.com 

Actually Digiral is my name , not my OC , it's just nickname of Zith Slighter (complicated things)

Nope , he's a Unicorn. Well if you want to know the story why he wears robot leg , read the comic in askdigiral.tumblr.com 

Actually Digiral is my name , not my OC , it's just nickname of Zith Slighter (complicated things)

oh ok i will read the comic tomorrow bcause i have to do something now but thanks any way for telling me but if you do have a name for your OC then can you tll me

hey Teodoro I thought I would do some thing for you just while your doing all these requests for everybody you would get someting in return so I did this for you...