Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Diamond Dazzle Tiara, in fact ask Silverspoon then she can rely it to me.

Trixie the Greatest

diamond_tiara_by_pegasus_drake-d58u4lz.p

I am a pony who needs no introduction, in fact, everypony in Ponyville knows me!  I am important enough that I even have my very own crown, see?

I bet you all are anxious to ask me anything, even the blank flanks (yuck), so go on, ask.  In fact, my best friend and now Associate Silverspoon will dictate said questions to me, and then rely them back to you.

If your questions are rude, consider yourself out!

Silver, if you please?

oie_2321054_EWQ5_M4_D6.png

Okay, obvious question first: how did you get your cutie mark? (And I guess this question is extended to Silver Spoon)

Yes indeed, Silverspoon already whispered it.  Ahem, so you want to know how I got my mark don't you?  Funny story that, I read lots about princesses and their roles in Equestria long ago when I barely started school, I knew I had come from a line of nobles because daddy was always part of the richest families in Ponyville even before there was a Ponyville, so it was obvious I would become very important one day, so I decided to study hard on becoming the most important pony in this backwater town.

One day as I exposed my superior intellect against the lesser known fillies, I received note that the very first School Class Queen Ceremony of the semester was to be shown later that month.  It was no contest really, having already read enough about royalty and fairy tells about Princesses. When I received this fancy Tiara you see on my head, crowning me School Queen of the School Festival,  was when my mark appeared.  I knew I was destined for greatness!