Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Enigma

Well It seems that I have an option take, but it may result to start my town over. My Friend told me that it would cost me $30 for the repairs and If I download the game, then I wouldn't be worrying about the retail and of course that If I do start over, I'm just gonna need all the help I can get.

I'm so happy, I finally got a Coconut! Now the great town of New Bark won't only make profit from Fossils, Cherries, and Apples. Now we can make some bells off of Coconuts as well! Well, that and gambling all my bells on the stalk market.

I only have to upgrade the size of my house once more, and I can finally change the outside appearance of it. I want to make it a Castle, that'd be sweet! :)

I picked up the game on the 17th of June and to this very day logged 313 hours. I've been playing since Population Growing on the GameCube, but only moved onto City Folk and never got into Wild World. City Folk had never managed to catch my attention quite like New Leaf has. I play quite literally every single day for about 30 minutes to an hour, sometimes longer. With that said, I'm loaded with bells and flowers so if anybody needs any non-hybrid flowers, black/orange roses, or Nintendo items (from the fortune cookies), just let me know and you can come by. ;)

Lulian from Tropico. Proud of my gold K.K. Slider badge. :P

Edited by K.K. Slider

• 4 weeks later...

This was my first AC game. It's one of those games that I get addicted to and really enjoy for like 3 months but then get completely bored of. I got tired of it because I had very little space and was hoarding everything. Anywho, I'm really looking foward to the Wii U version of AC, it's going to be so great for 2 months.

• Brohoof 1