Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Ponified version of Pokemon

wildpaw

Has anypony ever heard of a game called ponymon.  I've recently downloaded the game a few days ago, and I think it's the best version of pokemon I've ever played.

If anypony has played the game, then I would like to know how far you are in the game.  If you don't have the game, then I'll post the URL later.

post-16113-0-31783700-1370005337.jpg

I got as far as you could, at least for the version i downloaded, i couldn't get out of Fillydelphia, ;-;

I chose Pinkie as my starter, and i think i got her all the way up to Lv. 24

I also got Lyra, Big Mac, Zecora and Sweetie Belle, who i named "Sweaty Balls" and would make horrible jokes about it :3

• Brohoof 1

I found out that there is an area in Fillydelphia that is impossible for you other players to get pass.  What I would suggest is downloading the VBA (visual boy advance) tools pack and using advance mapping.  once you've opened advance mapping, load the game you're playing on, then choose the icon that says "from header", then the icon with a 3 next to it; you will see Route 5.  Open route 5 and you'll see the map in the center and tools on the right side.  At the bottom of the map, you'll see buildings blocked by bushes.  Choose the flatland tool and put it over one of the bushes.  After that, go to movement permission and select the "C" tool and put it on the patch you just added (this will allow you to walk that way).

To get the tools; go to google and search "visual boy advance tools"

Please post the URL, Wildpaws. I don't think I have this game, but you've told me quite a lot about it in school. I would really like to try it out, but I don't see any sites that have the game.

• 1 month later...

I have played both versions before and got as far as you can get. It really is an interesting project that has plenty of potential. Not only are they changing pokemon to ponies, but they completely redid the type chart as well. Being the huge pokemon fan I am, I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope it is completed one day. Something this cool deserves to see the light of day.

Type_Chart.png

Edited by SmartyPants

I got the ROM but used it for PokeMMO, but I will try it someday if I can find a working GBA emulator.

I handle ROM hacks before with SMW, but I can try this with Ponymon.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
(edited)

I got the ROM but used it for PokeMMO, but I will try it someday if I can find a working GBA emulator.

I handle ROM hacks before with SMW, but I can try this with Ponymon.

If you're trying to find the GBA emulator; I suggest coolroms.com.  You can download the emulator and a bunch of other games.

But sadly, coolroms exactly have ponymon. :(

Edited by wildpaw

• 2 months later...

I've played it it's not much since it's like a demo but still cool. I choose pinkie

You probably think it's just a demo because you could only get as far as fillydelphia.  You need to download and use the advanced mapping tool to allow you to move on.

I know it's cheating, but what can you do? :huh: