Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Talent Help?

Lightning Dancer

Ok so my OC is a pegasus who's name is Lightning Dancer. She is a cousin of Rainbow Dash. She has a sky blue coat and a yellow mane with golden eyes. Her cute mark is a cloud with a lightning bolt coing out of it. She is very talkative and has a bold personality. Only problem is I dpn't know what her talent should be! Any ideas?

TAP DANCING

XDD I think it would be a very cute and unique talent! I haven't seen a pony who tap dances yet. C: And it also kind of fits the name! You could have her tap dance on top of storm clouds to make thunder and lightning img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

Ok so my OC is a pegasus who's name is Lightning Dancer. She is a cousin of Rainbow Dash. She has a sky blue coat and a yellow mane with golden eyes. Her cute mark is a cloud with a lightning bolt coing out of it. She is very talkative and has a bold personality. Only problem is I dpn't know what her talent should be! Any ideas?

That sounds suspiciously like Lightning Dust .___. I like Sky Songs idea, it's a unique and interesting talent.

Personally I don't like the whole tap dancing thing. I think that her talent should be making lightning bolts and she is in charge of making them for scheduled thunderstorms. The dancer part of her name could be just a figurative term.