Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Once in a lifetime talents

CastletonSnob

Walt Disney and Kurt Cobain lol, it's not as deep of a trove when talking about idols that are already deceased...

BTW great choice with Henson, Dark Crystal is like my favorite shit ever

Edited by KingCorvus

34 minutes ago, KingCorvus said:

Walt Disney and Kurt Cobain lol, it's not as deep of a trove when talking about idols that are already deceased...

BTW great choice with Henson, Dark Crystal is like my favorite shit ever

Layne Staley, Scott Weiland and Chris Cornell have to be mentioned here too:(  

• The title was changed to Once in a lifetime talents
35 minutes ago, Splashee said:

List of programmers:

• Bill Gates
  • John Carmack
  • Dave Cutler
  • Yuji Naka

Without even looking up that on Google or wiki I know that Cutler designed the NT kernel. Which serves as the foundation for every Windows OS since XP. NT 3.5, 4.0, 2000 were also NT based Oses.

Edited by zerox
  • Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, zerox said:

Without even looking up that on Google or wiki I know that Cutler designed the NT kernel. Which serves as the foundation for every Windows OS since XP. NT 3.5, 4.0, 2000 were also NT based Oses.

Awesome that you knew! What more do you know? Why aren't we friends? Oh we are.... Why haven't I said Happy Birthday to you? Oh, because forum was broken earlier.... :adorkable:

I have read the book Showstopper! and also follow the development of Windows, OS/2, and NT quite heavily. I am even making a parody Windows XP with Starlight Glimmer in it, in the Dev Jam we have here at the forum.

24 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Awesome that you knew! What more do you know? Why aren't we friends? Oh we are.... Why haven't I said Happy Birthday to you? Oh, because forum was broken earlier.... :adorkable:

What more do I know? You mean about computers and tech in general? I got my first PC in the year 1997 an AMD K5 PR133, my first OS was Windows 3.1x, I went thru the following OSes: 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10 and now I'm on Win 11 on my main computer. I know how to use the command prompt, have assembled PC for myself and others, fixed / troubleshooted computers, setup routers and similar stuff, etc.

• Brohoof 1