Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Last One Standing Game [IF YOU'RE NEW, READ THE RULES PLEASE]

Captain Marvelous

Derpy - 19 (-1)

Octavia - 26 (+1)

(2/5)

I feel kind of bad for killing Derpy off, but... Octavia is such a great background pony.

Now I'm thinking: "Why did I put a 'T' at the end of Yes in my last post?"

Derpy - 13

Octavia - 32

(5/5)

I'm also thinking that I cannot vote anymore tonight. :/

Klopp, you are a respectable and admirable individual, and a boon to our cause. I salute you, and your contributions to the war effort.

Klopp, you are a respectable and admirable individual, and a boon to our cause. I salute you, and your contributions to the war effort.

Why thanks you very much. But quite frankly if I had my way they would have all gottem +1000000000 or so, and it would have ended in a stalemate :P

Since I don't have the power to do that, the best choice is to aid in Octavias glorious victory over the Derpy Dominion!

Why thanks you very much. But quite frankly if I had my way they would have all gottem +1000000000 or so, and it would have ended in a stalemate :P

Since I don't have the power to do that, the best choice is to aid in Octavias glorious victory over the Derpy Dominion!

True, I think that's the course of action we'd all prefer... but, seeing as it is not available, we are given little choice but to engage in battle and honorable fisticuffs to determine the final winner.