Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What background pony would you like to see make a major role?

ermahgerdapples

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see a Vinyl Scratch episode. It would look SO cool. :wub: They might even use Nowacking's voice for it.. anywho, I'd LOVE it to see Vinyl, even if it isn't a speaking role.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so what I am trying to say is, what background char do you want to be shown more? Like, should get more scenes, and talk a lot, instead of just being shown in the background?
I know a lot of you will say 'I HOPE THEY SHOW MORE DERPY AND MAKE HER TALK AGAIN!' I am a huge fan of her, but her speaking caused parents to get mad, ect :(

So, anyway, which background char should be shown more, and get more scenes, and get to talk more? :derp:

Colgate, Roseluck, Lyra, Cloud Chaser, Flitter and Berry Punch. Each of them have very nice colour schemes. Cloud Chaser and Flitter also have very nice manes.

Cloud Chaser by far is my favorite backround pony, she always catches my eye when on screen she even made it to my CoD emblem

As for another backround i would love see more of this one guy, he always catches my eye

post-16202-0-53712900-1377582675_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

, since your thread was about which background characters we'd like to see more of, and in bigger roles and such, I've merged your thread with one that we already had for discussing that. Just letting you know :)

The pegasai from Wonderbolts Academy and Hurricane Fluttershy are about the closest we've gotten to seeing them getting bigger roles. That said, I'd actually like to see them continue with that, Thunderlane, Rumble, Cloudchaser, Flitter, Blossomforth, and Snowflake in particular

Button Mash? Cutie Mark Crusader episode, maybe? I'm not sure if he would join them, but I say it might be interesting. Might.

I would also like to see Octavia, Cloud Chaser and Dr. Whooves have a major role as well.

I'd think it would be a good idea if the shows creators could try to get the whole rest of the fans to get used to Derpy slowly. Like maybe have Derpy appear in the background a lot more and a little bit after that have a couple short scenes in a few episodes with Derpy being Derpy and after that hopefully people will be more used to her and then they could try making a episode where shes the main focus of the episode that explains Derpy more to people who don't understand her and hopefully if that works maybe she could be a character that's not used as much as the mane six but maybe used as much as Big McIntosh is or even more but if it doesn't work they could still keep her as a background pony and still have some short scenes with her in them being Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

Derpy must stay in the background, she's had her little moment of fame that kind-of got shut down.

Vinyl Scratch and an Octavia episode would be awesome. I'd like the plot to deviate just a tad-bit away from the Mane Six for some time. 

Probably more Spitfire and Dr Whooves. Simply because I love those two ponies :3

It would make for some interesting episodes too ^_^

Like you even have to ask! Time turner in a special doctor who tribute episode with Derpy as his companion! Or maybe an episode focusing on either one by themselves, e.g. a derpy episode followed by a time turner episode.

Edited by Guest