Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Some of the MLP Voice Cast in Bible Show. LOL

Party Cannon

(edited)

It's weird that it is not listed on their respective IMDB pages, but Cathy Weseluck, Nicole Oliver, and Shannon Chan-Kent are on a CGI Bible show titled Superbook.

Here is the reference:

http://www.christianfilmdatabase.com/review/superbook-the-series-ii/

Is this new to you, or is this old news? I was flipping through the channels and heard Cathy's Spike voice, so had to pause on it. Looked it up and...bam.

Don't know why, but it's funny to me, especially the not-mentioning-it-anywhere-else part of it.

Edited by Party Cannon

Yeah, you don't get to 'edit' your own entry even. You can send in suggestions, which they may or may not accept, and they don't reply in any way to tell you whether or not they accepted it. It's like talking in an empty room, you have no idea if they even received your suggestions.

The only reason I know, is because I'm in there for a bit part I did once in a local film, and I had to point out that I'm a different 'Allan Kemp' than the person who's profile they merged me into.

• Brohoof 4

Good for them.

We need more talent working on religious cartoons.

Veggie Tales is a good example of a Christian cartoon that doesn't feel overly preachy and has a good writing and animation.

Good thematic cartoons write good stories that also bring those themes to the audience without feeling like a sermon.