Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Bass Clef's Request Thread [Open]

Stargazer Nights

(edited)

Hello all! Welcome to my Requests thread!

-------------------

I'm a fairly amateur artist and I would really like some practice, so I'll be taking requests for sketches. I will not be doing full color pictures yet, but that may change in the future.

Examples of my sketches

----------------------

img-1567718-1-tumblr_moix8nIGEW1spsnp0o1

img-1567718-2-tumblr_moix8nIGEW1spsnp0o2

img-1567718-3-tumblr_moix8nIGEW1spsnp0o3

Rules

----------------

-I prefer not to do OC's, but if nothing else is requested I will-

-When requesting, describing the pose in detail is appreciated-

-Try not to be too extreme with the poses/scenes as I am amateur, but some complexity will work-

----------------------------------

I will add the finished sketches to this post via edit, as well as making a new post for each batch of sketches

Finished Sketches

-------------------------------

Rarity as requested by Iridian

img-1567718-4-tumblr_moj5q5Zkis1spsnp0o1

Doctor Whooves Reading as requested by rascal61

img-1567718-5-tumblr_mojfoj1Kwy1spsnp0o1

Vinyl Scratch and Octavia as requested by ~Chaotic Griffon~

tumblr_mpb9fiHfJ11spsnp0o1_1280.jpg

Edited by BassClef

It would be awesome if you drew Rarity for me, in this pose:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/144/c/b/_not_up_to_standards__regal_rarity_by_silentmatten-d4v0rwp.png

Good drawings by the way! smile.png

ugh need more characters okay there we go.

Thanks so much for the compliment and request! Just finished her up! Hope you like it!

tumblr_moj5q5Zkis1spsnp0o1_500.jpg

Rarity has always been a challenge to me, because of her swirly hair, heh. But yeah Thanks for the request smile.png

... do you do humans aswell, if not I'm happy to ask if you can draw doctor Whooves... maybe reading a book or just walking and looking around

(edited)

... do you do humans aswell, if not I'm happy to ask if you can draw doctor Whooves... maybe reading a book or just walking and looking around

Well, Jeez, I'd draw humans if I was confident enough to try, but I'd need to practice drawing them a lot first. On the other hoof, heh, one Doctor Whooves coming right up!

Edit:

Here ya go! (I apologize for the "meh-ness" of this picture. I couldn't get an idea of how to do this, so I just had to wing it)

tumblr_mojfoj1Kwy1spsnp0o1_500.jpg

Edited by BassClef

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey!

Your drawings look awesome, so I'm going to make a request here.

Could you draw Vinyl Scratch and Octavia next to each other with Vinyl on the right and Octavia on the left, facing away from each other (obviously) like this.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/198/b/2/fighting_is_magic___vinyl_scratch__commission_by_galaxyart-d57hd8x.png

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-F6Y2Ho1OiMs/T_-xB2UxwoI/AAAAAAAAEnY/fSSFYUDKAHA/s640/fighting_is_magic___octavia__commission_by_galaxyart-d570dmm.png

Thanks! If its too much to handle than just do Vinyl with the text.

-N

Edited by ~Chaotic Griffon~

Hey!

Could you draw Vinyl Scratch and Octavia next to each other with Vinyl on the right and Octavia on the left, facing away from each other (obviously) like this.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/198/b/2/fighting_is_magic___vinyl_scratch__commission_by_galaxyart-d57hd8x.png

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-F6Y2Ho1OiMs/T_-xB2UxwoI/AAAAAAAAEnY/fSSFYUDKAHA/s640/fighting_is_magic___octavia__commission_by_galaxyart-d570dmm.png

-N

I will start this as soon as I get the chance... and I like the idea so much, I may just go through and full color it along with the sketch! Thanks for the request, by the way! I need more practice!

(edited)

Hey!

-N

I will start this as soon as I get the chance... and I like the idea so much, I may just go through and full color it along with the sketch! Thanks for the request, by the way! I need more practice!

Could you actually do both of them separately? My sister wants the Octavia one (Since she likes Octavia more) and I obviously want the vinyl one!

Thanks!

-N

Edit: Nevermind this. They would look cooler together. Sister doesn't care anymore.

Edited by ~Chaotic Griffon~

(edited)

Could you actually do both of them separately? My sister wants the Octavia one (Since she likes Octavia more) and I obviously want the vinyl one!

Thanks!

-N

Edit: Nevermind this. They would look cooler together. Sister doesn't care anymore.

Alrighty, I'll start it today, now that my schedule is clear and should be able to complete it today as well, so keep an eye out for it today!

Edit:

I got the sketch of both of them done, but it was rather large, so I couldn't fit the text on with it... if you would like me to add the text, I'll be willing to do the whole thing up digitally and add it in...

Here's what I have thus far, with just the sketch.

tumblr_mpb9fiHfJ11spsnp0o1_1280.jpg

Hopefully that is satisfactory thus far.

Edited by BassClef

Alrighty, I'll start it today, now that my schedule is clear and should be able to complete it today as well, so keep an eye out for it today!Edit:I got the sketch of both of them done, but it was rather large, so I couldn't fit the text on with it... if you would like me to add the text, I'll be willing to do the whole thing up digitally and add it in...Here's what I have thus far, with just the sketch.

img-1613336-1-tumblr_mpb9fiHfJ11spsnp0o1

Hopefully that is satisfactory thus far.

This is satisfactory so far! Very Satisfactory! You can add the text if you want to, but this looks awesome as it is! Your Great at drawing!

*claps*

Thanks!

-N

This is satisfactory so far! Very Satisfactory! You can add the text if you want to, but this looks awesome as it is! Your Great at drawing!

*claps*

Thanks!

-N

Thanks so much for the compliment! I will most definitely take a shot at redoing the whole thing digitally later, if I get the chance! And I will update this post and OP as soon as I do, but for now I am still taking other requests as well.