Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Selfish" (A Discorded Tale)

Stellafera

Before I was working on the "Super Friends" present for Chaotic Lightning, I was working on this after being inspired by SparkBrony:

Basically, I wanted to give a deeper perspective on how Discord could have convinced Rarity to abandon generosity, and how she returned to it when Twilight used the memory spell on her.

• Brohoof 4

Stop being so productive Stella. You're making me feel bad about the fanfic I haven't touched in weeks :( :( :(

Just...wow. Great job with both the effects and the clips. I felt like you did a great job portraying all the different "shades" of Rarity, so to speak. Great execution of a great idea :)

• Brohoof 2

A tale between greed and generosity which are two roads separated in the life of this fashionista unicorn, Rarity.

Really love the effects and the clips being used for Rarity's discorded Greed and her Element of Generosity. Impressive! :) That literally left me with no words to describe this work of art.

• Brohoof 1

Great video.  I was always a little disappointed with the Discording of Rarity- that one struck me as the least impressive of the six, but the way this was done makes a lot more sense.  Of *course* Discord would try to bring forth the times when her generosity was completely taken advantage of, and of course the cure for that would be to bring back the memories of when her friends generously gave to her. 

Nice job.

• Brohoof 2

Well done, as usual.  :)  I like your clip selection and it's a nice way of showing how Rarity feels torn between people and/or things. 

• Brohoof 1