Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Anypony want an avatar?

Hemlock_Conium

I'll be glad to draw anyone an avatar. Notice I say draw. If you need examples of what I can do, just look at my deviantart page. (They won't be all pixelly and gross as that, though.)

Link me the OC/Pony/thing you want me to draw, the resolution, and be as precise as possible if it's something unusual. 

(I made my avatar, by the way.

(edited)

Can I make a non-pony request? I'd like a still avatar out of the character Nagisa Misumi, which is obviously my username. :3 I'll give details. That's be great.

Edited by Nagisa Misumi

Can I make a non-pony request? I'd like a still avatar out of the character Nagisa Misumi, which is obviously my username. :3 I'll give details. That's be great.

I really can't draw much other than scribbles and pones. Sorry!! I'd love to, but it'd look like it went through the garbage disposal a few times.

(edited)

I really can't draw much other than scribbles and pones. Sorry!! I'd love to, but it'd look like it went through the garbage disposal a few times.

Whoops. Midread the titile a bit. :x Thought you were just getting pictures from the Internet and making them into avvies. In that case, I'd like to possibly consider an alicorn Pinkie.

Edited by Nagisa Misumi

(edited)

Could you do a Babs Seed one? I'd love it. Thanks if you do and it's okay if you don't. Thanks again for the offer. -Babs Seed Thankies!

I'll work on it right after I get done with Alicorn Pinkie! Since there are so few, I'll gladly do whatever pops up.

(Post limit sentence)

Whoops. Midread the titile a bit. :x Thought you were just getting pictures from the Internet and making them into avvies. In that case, I'd like to possibly consider an alicorn Pinkie.

post-16143-0-90808600-1372444691.png

How's this look? If there's anything you'd like me to change, simply ask. If you use it, please credit me in your signature or something. OuO

Edited by Vodka_Mutini