Another MLP crossover.

G1 Derpy FTW

(edited)

Hiya! Thanks for viewing this!!  img-1603126-1-laugh.png

Before we get into what the drawing is here is some info regarding it.

> I gender swapped for obvious reasons, Kazegami is originally a Male. (Females seem easier to draw but I wouldn't know)

> I used the Okamiden interpretation so sorry if its not the same as the Okami rendition.

> Ko Kazegami's eye may look unfinished but she is actually winking its a little weird... img-1603126-2-dry.png

> I am never gonna draw when I'm sick ever again!! (mental note)

Enjoy!!

post-14037-0-00063600-1372461912_thumb.jpgKazegami & Ko Kazegami

*AMBIANCE* (optional)

Edited by G1 Derpy FTW
  • Brohoof 2

wow, that's really cool :) i love the art style, its very smooth too wink.png so what did you use to make this? was it just pencil? and also, how long did it take to draw it?huh.png

• Brohoof 2

i have absolutely no knowledge of these characters whatsoever, but i really like the drawing style you got going! 8/10 for this one, nice job dear sir!

• Brohoof 1

Holy, holy, holyloyyl my fingers are trembling at this! Wow, just wow! You did a fantastic job, the eye didn't look strange at all to me. A rating? 9/10 just because it's a very good crossover mixed with even better art.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

wow, that's really cool smile.png i love the art style, its very smooth too img-1603145-1-wink.png so what did you use to make this? was it just pencil? and also, how long did it take to draw it?img-1603145-2-huh.png

Thank you so much! and yes all pencil just for the fact that its easy to fix mistakes. It would of took me just one day to finish it but I got really bad sick so I just finished it the this morning so like one or two days.

Here is the original picture that I used for the reference...

post-14037-0-00443100-1372464154_thumb.jpg

Edited by 8-Bit Thresholder
  • Brohoof 1

dont know the characters but im loving the picture and im loving the designs biggrin.png i like the way you took the refrence and made another picture that looked diffrent and origanal because some people just trace biggrin.png

If you want a little bit more info on the Characters they are based on and just the game in general here is the wiki site. 

http://okami.wikia.com/wiki/Kazegami

As for tracing the image it would be rather tough since they are portrayed as real horses instead of cartoons I don't know though also Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...