Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I get a signature?

Harmony Spark
Go to solution Solved by GeneralDirection,

(edited)

You don't need to. Just go to Signature in your settings and stick the image URL between IMG tags. If you need it hosted google image hosting and pick one. (In before this gets deleted, please use the search function next time) nvm, got moved.

Edited by GeneralDirection
  • Brohoof 2

First you need to go to an image sharing website. (Preferably www.imgur.com) Once there upload your signature and copy the image. Then go to your User CP > Settings > Signature and paste the image into the box. Congratulations, you now have a signature.

You don't need to. Just go to Signature in your settings and stick the image URL between IMG tags. If you need it hosted google image hosting and pick one. (In before this gets deleted, please use the search function next time) nvm, got moved.

pretty much this will work well. Simply copy the URL an paste it in-between two of these -> . Like this... blah blah blah . I'll leave this unlocked until your sig is up ^_^

I also forgot to add,. use the "Direct" link on Photobucket with the[img*] URL[/img*] tags around it, remove the asterisks (*) but keep the forward slash"/" in the last IMG tag.

if you want it centered as well  use [center*] URL Here [/center*] remove the asterisks(*) but keep the forward slash "/" again, and it'll be centered in your posts.