Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request New OC? not an alicorn this time...

FlareShocker

10 users have voted

1. 1. What Type of Pony should the new Pony be?

• Pegasus
    • Earth Pony
    • Unicorn

(edited)

Hello everyone this is my second post. img-1624862-1-biggrin.png Ok, this time what I want to know is what should be my new OC (alicorn was hated so he stays personal img-1624862-2-sleep.png ) so in saying that you decide if he should be Earth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus. (If Pegasus is chosen I will use the one that I showed off on my other post).

This one is Flare Shocker Himself :D post-17501-0-87661800-1373080745_thumb.png

This one is TwindleLeaf post-17501-0-30322500-1373080753_thumb.png 

And Last this One Is JackkleBuck post-17501-0-83576500-1373080794_thumb.png

Edited by FlareShocker

I really think you should go with an Earth Pony. Almost half of everyone's Pony OCs are Pegasai, so the Earth Ponies need some love!

I Just finished so I will post all of the Ponies that are being voted on! Man I dont like that 100 charachters rule. almost... now

yea I get random really easily when it comes to things like this happy.png . Yup completely random names to still need to come up with a story for all of them...

this will end this time tomorrow is that too short? whatever ill just let you people vote for the best choice :D FlareShocker, TwindleLeaf, or JackkleBuck

(edited)

Alright the voting period has been extended. right now it is 11:00 so in 9 days it will end.I know its not a large concept but I need for then 6 people in this.

Edited by FlareShocker