Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyCan and Community Artists

Silvershock

Ok, that sounds neat. I have the stories already hoisted on FimFiction.net but I am always trying to get the word spread as far as I can ^-^ So an 1000 word excerpt? Hm. Shall I submit the story I think is the best, or the two I have in mind and let you choose? Just making sure I understand things so I don't flood your inbox with unwanted material.

Oh no, it's perfectly fine, you can toss me both stories and I'll have a look over them. I'll see if I can find a good place to end it, I can add a hundred words of leeway if need be.  ;)

Email them to me at FirestormCAN@bronycan.com whenever you get the chance.

Oh no, it's perfectly fine, you can toss me both stories and I'll have a look over them. I'll see if I can find a good place to end it, I can add a hundred words of leeway if need be.  ;)

Email them to me at FirestormCAN@bronycan.com whenever you get the chance.

217813__safe_princess-celestia_screencap

I am very honored and I hope that my work is considered worthy of the book! I wills end both of them out tomorrow after I wake up! I look forward to hearing your opinions

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The fact that I have missed this thread until just now is blasphemy.

I could definitely think of a poem, it'd be within my reach I think. Or a REAAAALLY short story, not like the one I made for Tich - which was intended to be 1k words but ended up longer due to momentum.

I have a little over a week before I begin to pack up and leave for Turkey, let's see what I can do until then.

Edited by Feather Spiral

(edited)

Neon, Mare - I'll contact you as soon as I can and sort something out. We're still gathering submissions for the con space itself at present, though we've had a few vacancies on the staff art team become available, if anyone here is nuts enough? ;-)

Writers - I'll get an e-mail address from Andrew to use for submissions. Actually, he posted one a few posts back, so send them along to there. :-)

Edited by Silvershock

Neon, Mare - I'll contact you as soon as I can and sort something out.

Alright, just send me a PM or something whenever you like :D I'd love to help out for this convention!

Neon, Mare - I'll contact you as soon as I can and sort something out. We're still gathering submissions for the con space itself at present, though we've had a few vacancies on the staff art team become available, if anyone here is nuts enough? ;-)

Writers - I'll get an e-mail address from Andrew to use for submissions. Actually, he posted one a few posts back, so send them along to there. :-)

im crazy like a box of wound up kittens lol. Id be more than happy to help anyway I can. I am the number 1 commission artist here on the forums and have ben around the block before for anything artsy if the con was a lil further out id offer to animate as well.

The community work towards BronyCAN looks promising, but I want to know beforehand -- do we (writers/artists/musicians) need to be present physically at the con or any related event for us having the eligibility to apply for this sort of activity(s)?

The community work towards BronyCAN looks promising, but I want to know beforehand -- do we (writers/artists/musicians) need to be present physically at the con or any related event for us having the eligibility to apply for this sort of activity(s)?

I found a clue in the first page, Sherlock. Here you go.

Only for people who can attend or for everypony who wants to contribute?

Anyone who wishes to contribute is more than welcome. smile.png

By the way, sorry for the late reply, OP, but that's what you get whenever you don't quote people properly. I didn't get the notification.

I still have no idea how could writing a fan fiction help you though. :/

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I see it now. Unfortunate that I didn't see that post since I skimmed through the topic because I was in a hurry. I don't know if I could contribute to it, if I am not busy then I'll join.

All the best for y'all.

Edited by Johnny

Just noticed there was nothing against submitting past works. The question was asked, and the answer implied the new/old aspect was irrelevant.

Being rather preoccupied, and unsure whether I'll be able to write up something before I leave for Istanbul... I'll just go through my DA gallery (and maybe Tumblr) to find something I like. Still will try to write a poem, but no promises that I'll finalize it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello, I can offer paintings and/or digital art if you're still in need. My pony art can be found here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/65309-bliques-ponies/

I'm still working on my first pony painting, should be done within a few days. Hrmm...*rummages* Here are past general paintings I've done:

http://blique.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=painting

My Skype is blique.shi if you'd prefer continuing the details there. :)

Edited by Blique

One question: is a drawing on traditional medium allowed? It's been a while since I last could do digital, for technical reasons.

If you can find a way to scan it into a digital format, you certainly can. If not it could be used for the charity auction.

You aren't responding to my contact requests on Skype!  Should I resend it?  I need to know some things, because it's getting really close and I really want to help.

Hey, so getting in on this at pretty much last call.  I have a drawing I did of Pinkie and Fluttershy that I was planning to bring a print of for Andrea Libman to sign.  So, if I wanted it included in the conbook as well as get a spare print for myself, is that something I can do?

You aren't responding to my contact requests on Skype!  Should I resend it?  I need to know some things, because it's getting really close and I really want to help.

You trying to reach Silver? He's in ye old England until the 1st of August, Skype might be having trouble reaching him.

Hey, so getting in on this at pretty much last call.  I have a drawing I did of Pinkie and Fluttershy that I was planning to bring a print of for Andrea Libman to sign.  So, if I wanted it included in the conbook as well as get a spare print for myself, is that something I can do?

Oh sure, send it my way when you get the chance.

Need to let you guys know that any art or written piece for the con book must be submitted by August 4 @11:59 PM PST. If you haven't considered adding your own work to the book, you better act fast.

(edited)

Many apologies to anyone who's been waiting on replies from me. As Firestorm said, I've been travelling, and I haven't been as able as I'd like to respond to the dozens of messages I've been receiving. BroWhovian - PM me with your Skype ID and I'll check to see if I accidentally blocked or missed it. I've been getting tens of contact requests recently, so unless you change the request message from the default, it's often hard to match people up.

I'll be checking in with all the artists I've previously spoken to this weekend, to see how things are going. There's a little time left yet before we need everything mailing/e-mailing over for the auction, so no panic yet. :) Panic slightly more if you're going for a conbook slot. ;)

Again, apologies. I'm currently travelling the motherland, but I'll be back somewhere better next week.

Edited by Silvershock