Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spitfire vs Spitfire (The Remake!)

Jon the VGNerd

30 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Spitfire?

• Spitfire (the Pegasi)
    • Spitfire (the Fighter Aircraft)

So basically, the car also named Spitfire never stood a chance and it pretty much ended in a no contest. I do, however, have another challenge for the pegasi, but with more of a challenge. Are you ready? Good! Here we go! tongue.png

800px-Spitfire_focusing_on_Rainbow_S3E7.

Spitfire, always a kind yet highly confident pony, has always been the leader of the Wonderbolts, showing no fear in every way, especially when training new recruits in the Wonderbolt Academy to see who is worthy of joining up the Wonderbolts. Since the vehicle of an identical name she faced off wasn't much of a worthy opponent (being more of a show than go instead of show and go), another vehicle stood up, also bearing the same name, but unlike any vehicles that can only go on land, this one in particular can handle the air with incredible aerodynamic skills. Will Spitfire be able to fare up against an aircraft bearing an identical name?

1942_JM_Supermarine_Spitfire_Mk_V_2_Roll

The Supermarine Spitfire is a fighter aircraft on Earth, or the United Kingdom, with extraordinaire firepower, agility and acrobatic skills. Before its retirement in the early 1960's, the Spitfire was a formidable aircraft, showing no fear against stronger foes in an air-to-air combat battle and has always become victorious after a dogfight before being decommissioned after in the 1960s. Despite its retirement, the Supermarine Spitfire remained a true legacy for being a well-known fighter aircraft. The aircraft, however, has been recently forced out of retirement as it has a new challenger, a pegasi bearing the same name in Equestria, and also the reader of the Wonderbolts in Cloudsdale. How will he aged aircraft fare against a pegasi with fearless aerial skills?

Who will be the true flyer and become the true Spitfire? The pegasi with both calm and fearless personality with amazing aerial skills, or the fighter aircraft with amazing firepower and agility that not even most other aircrafts can match its potential air-to-air combat skills? You decide!

(And yes, this is the remake, despite it being different, so it'll make much more sense than the previous one. yay.png)

this one is hard..... but ultimately i think the plane will win.

i mean, the plane has machineguns, how is a pony going to hold off something like that?

as much as i like spitfire(pony) i really think spitfire(plane) wins

• Brohoof 1

this one is hard..... but ultimately i think the plane will win.

i mean, the plane has machineguns, how is a pony going to hold off something like that?

as much as i like spitfire(pony) i really think spitfire(plane) wins

Rainbow Dash is stronger than Starscream. I don't see why Spitfire wouldn't be able to stand up to the plane. While she wouldn't be as fast as Dash (being the only one who can break Mach 10), I doubt Spitfire is significantly slower than based Rainbow Dash. And the plane Spitfire wouldn't stand a chance against Starscream so, logically pony Spitfire stomps.

• Brohoof 3

I'm pretty sure Spitfire (( The pony )) might win. This is a pony forums, after all. But on the other hand, the fighter plane is pretty awesome.

Rainbow Dash is stronger than Starscream. I don't see why Spitfire wouldn't be able to stand up to the plane.

Great reference there. You also bring up a good point. If Rainbow Dash can defeat Starscream, then I say Spitfire can defeat this plane. Spitfire gets all my votes. ^_^

Rainbow Dash is stronger than Starscream. I don't see why Spitfire wouldn't be able to stand up to the plane. While she wouldn't be as fast as Dash (being the only one who can break Mach 10), I doubt Spitfire is significantly slower than based Rainbow Dash. And the plane Spitfire wouldn't stand a chance against Starscream so, logically pony Spitfire stomps.

Just saying, you would be very surprised at what a skilled pilot can do. She has nowhere she can go to hide because the tail gunner can look everywhere and find her. She has no means of attack, while one or two machine gun rounds would take her down. Rainbow can smash through rocks without much challenge, and the sonic rainboom can split rock on its own. Lastly, lets just face it, Starscream has no brain. Sorry, but I don't see Spitfire standing a chance, it would come down to if she can avoid attack long enough for the plane to have to refuel or rearm.

• Brohoof 2

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • This topic was locked and unlocked