Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books What's your favorite comic strip?

PlNKlE PIE

So, anypony have a favourite comic strip? Perhaps the many missions of Calvin and Hobbes ellicit your inner child? Or are you more drawn to Bizarro's hit-and-miss comedy? Don't be shy, all strips are welcome.

My favourite is undoubtedly Peanuts.

peanuts1995-2.jpg

Ahh, yes... Adult humor underlying simplistic doodles. Whether its Charlie Brown dissecting in melancholy the nature of his peers, tykes speaking verbosely at holiday get togethers, or just Snoopy and Woodstock's merry antics - there is always something interesting happening.

How about you ponies?

• Brohoof 1

mine would definately be 'dirkjan' 

i highly doubt anybody on this forum actually knows this strip series, let alone understand it. it is entirely dutch.

anyway, i really love it :)

My two favorite comic strips would be "Calvin and Hobbes" and "Pearls Before Swine"

I don't read comic strips very much anymore, but I used to read Calvin and Hobbes a lot when I was younger.

• Brohoof 1

I like Calvin and Hobbes the most. I used to spend numerous hours reading those comics when I was a little kid. I feel like a lot of the comic strips I saw when I was little only appealed to an older audience, while Calvin and Hobbes appealed not only to adults but also to little kids. I think that's what drew me in, and I ended up liking it a lot.

• Brohoof 2

I like Calvin and Hobbes the most. I used to spend numerous hours reading those comics when I was a little kid.

This. So much this. Calvin and Hobbes was my childhood, i loved those comics so much.  :D

I really want to play Calvinball with someone.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not a big fan of comic strips in general.

However, there has been a few comic strips of MLP that the fandom makes that is worth checking out.

I did watch a few back then though, but now, not as much.

I really love Dilbert, sometimes I'm a sucker for business humor, and it had a great cartoon to boot

Garfield's also pretty hilarious