Kung Fu Bucking!

Motion Spark

post-5888-0-36585500-1362355793.png - "alrah' sugarcube, this is wha' yer gonna do...flex yer hooves like this, and you just..." *BUCK!* "kick them leaves outta that tree" ... "ta dah! in a split of a second you will get plenty of apples!"

post-5888-0-36585500-1362355793.png - "Rarity...understood?"

post-5888-0-04434000-1362355755.png - "Applejack, I'm a lady!, how you dare to believe that I would... do such...brute, unflattering and primitive moves for just getting apples! ...there must be other way"

post-5888-0-36585500-1362355793.png - "just like ah thought... why don't ye relax in yer imaginary spa, and let ME handle the hard work? haha" *BUCK*

post-5888-0-04434000-1362355755.png - "so you don't think I am capable of bringing down some apples?..."

post-5888-0-36585500-1362355793.png - "let me think about it for ah moment... nah!"

post-5888-0-04434000-1362355755.png - "Shichisei Senkukyaku!!!" *BOOM!*

post-5888-0-36585500-1362355793.png - "mah tree! you were supposed to buck the apples not the tree!"

post-5888-0-59030500-1373759890_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Lmao that was awesome :lol:  this reminded me of the episode where Rarity and Applejack were taking down the branches before the hurricane

that's some nice looking artwork. Did you draw that? Looks very good.

• Brohoof 1

:huh: Why is it not that hard for me to imagine Rarity as a kung fu master?

Great job Motion, we need more art around here with little short stories behind them like this!  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Lmao that was awesome :lol:  this reminded me of the episode where Rarity and Applejack were taking down the branches before the hurricane

that's some nice looking artwork. Did you draw that? Looks very good.

haha indeed!! and thanks, In fact I did drew it lol XD

:huh: Why is it not that hard for me to imagine Rarity as a kung fu master?

Great job Motion, we need more art around here with little short stories behind them like this!  :yay:

because the show always had solid proof and hinted it :D

kung_fu_rarity_by_redsearcher-d4arpie.pn

need more?

136203695623.gif

The most brilliant Gif I've ever seen :D

Best fanfic ever. Love that Rarity/Applejack relationship, "frenemies," as t'were.

Crazy angle on the leg, though. And I feel like that golden apple is a reference to something, but I don't know what.

which leg, there's not angle in this picture and if you mean her right fore hoof, it's exaggerated on purpose (something used a lot in cartoon animations.)

• Brohoof 2

which leg, there's not angle in this picture and if you mean her right fore hoof, it's exaggerated on purpose (something used a lot in cartoon animations.)

Leg/ankle/hoof/whatever. I get that it's exaggerated, and I'm not saying it looks bad... Just weird, I guess. :P

Also I forgot to mention great job on the background as well. Looks neat.

• Brohoof 1

Leg/ankle/hoof/whatever. I get that it's exaggerated, and I'm not saying it looks bad... Just weird, I guess. :P

Also I forgot to mention great job on the background as well. Looks neat.

thanks! ^_^

it was a nice way to practice backgrounds, because I'm lazy and not talented enough when it comes to backgrounds and I have to say this one is pretty good.