gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

So, they announced the rewards for the end of Season 3, which is in 3 months. Take a look see right here:

http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/node/4709

Now I really, really want to get at least gold. ALTHOUGH IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Get on the train! I heading for gold I WANT THAT DAMN SKIN! I shall get past this silver hell nothing can stop me from that gold ranking!

img-1360596-1-witchdocternewsig1.png

I may pass on, but my legacy will live forever! - Plague Doctor

Made by my dear friend! Kyoshi

So, they announced the rewards for the end of Season 3, which is in 3 months. Take a look see right here:

http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/node/4709

Now I really, really want to get at least gold. ALTHOUGH IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

I would try for gold, but i know i'll never get there.

I'm silver by mostly luck which is cool i guess. But getting gold will never happen. I can't even get out of silver 4, and with my time away from league i'm probably almost in bronze by now.

Oh well.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Get on the train! I heading for gold I WANT THAT DAMN SKIN! I shall get past this silver hell nothing can stop me from that gold ranking!

Pretty much the same for me too. need to get from Silver 4 to gold in 3 months. but if that fail, just on try and get placed gold in Twisted Tree line or 5v5 team

my DA http://heavyecho.deviantart.com/ check my stuff out

the Anime Club http://mlpforums.com/topic/48196-the-anime-club/ plz join us

I am looking for a ranked duo partner to grind to Gold with. That Victorious Elise skin looks too good not to get. The ward skin is not a bad bonus either. :P

I can play every day. Message me if you want to be my partner. :)

Edited by Chigens and Kay
Words.

My signature broke

sad.png

Okay, so... I've been playing League again lately, trying to get myself back into the mix of it... I played my 7th ranked game last night for placements and... I feel embarrassed... Lost to HEIMERDINGER in mid lane as KAYLE... X_X blah... That's 4/7 games that were wins for me so far...

I'll duo with anyone i'm silver 2 don't really care about mmr i just want the skin. If you play on NA you can add BadVoodooDoll mostly main jungle but i can play all the roles.

I'll duo with anyone i'm silver 2 don't really care about mmr i just want the skin. If you play on NA you can add BadVoodooDoll mostly main jungle but i can play all the roles.

Chriz :D guess who it is bby <3. I just found this forum while I was handing around :P never thought I would see you here xD 

ahahaha

Chriz :D guess who it is bby <3. I just found this forum while I was handing around :P never thought I would see you here xD 

ahahaha

What? Do I know you from League or have we met somewhere else because I'm very lost and confused who you are. I'm not that great with names so sorry if i seem lost.

• Brohoof 1

What? Do I know you from League or have we met somewhere else because I'm very lost and confused who you are. I'm not that great with names so sorry if i seem lost.

hahahaha,yes I am only your imagination pls, I have no idea who you are too. your name just stood out for some very odd reason. pls

hahahaha,yes I am only your imagination pls, I have no idea who you are too. your name just stood out for some very odd reason. pls

Alright then...it is very nice to meet you then Defqon. My name isn't that creative so i don't know why my name would stand out but whatever.

Alright then...it is very nice to meet you then Defqon. My name isn't that creative so i don't know why my name would stand out but whatever.

nice to meet you too chris. I mean Twisted Fate, how are you doing today? it just appears that I heard your name somewhere like on powerbot 

nice to meet you too chris. I mean Twisted Fate, how are you doing today? it just appears that I heard your name somewhere like on powerbot 

Wait a moment...I think you're mistaking me for someone else because my name isn't chris. My day is fine just grinding out this ranking system and my name isn't that known only been on a few streams.

Wait a moment...I think you're mistaking me for someone else because my name isn't chris. My day is fine just grinding out this ranking system and my name isn't that known only been on a few streams.

ahahahahah :P naah dude I am pretty convinced I know who you are :P 

Twisted Fate is your screen name for several other forums too :P

ahahahahah :P naah dude I am pretty convinced I know who you are :P

Twisted Fate is your screen name for several other forums too :P

Actually this and steam are the only Twisted Fate usernames and this is my only forum place i go to, so you really do have me mistaken for someone else.

• Brohoof 1

Actually this and steam are the only Twisted Fate usernames and this is my only forum place i go to, so you really do have me mistaken for someone else.

10/10 made my day xD I am terribly sorry m8 :o I did not knoe that you are not the Chriz I know :S I feel like I have wasted your time 

10/10 made my day xD I am terribly sorry m8 :o I did not knoe that you are not the Chriz I know :S I feel like I have wasted your time 

It's all good and no harm done so there is nothing wasted out of this. I was confused that you knew me somehow when I'm rarely on the forums.

It's all good and no harm done so there is nothing wasted out of this. I was confused that you knew me somehow when I'm rarely on the forums.

ahahha, its just I know a guy who uses the display name " Twisted Fate" from several other forums and I thought that this might be the same twisted fate :P sorry again!

So I see a lot of posts regarding wanting to get to gold to acquire that delicious Victorious Elise skin, and how some are having issues. So I thought I'd pop in and provide my $0.02 on the best method to get to gold or higher. And it is actually quite a simple idea, followed up by easy execution with a little practice and research.

So I am not saying I am a pro or anything, but when I see something work, I like to share it. So here it is!

Play tanky CC champions. A lot of people seem to think damage is the key to games (At least in the lower tiers). And that is simply not the case. Champions like Leona, Zac, Nautalis offer so much to the team, and can be quite hard to take down when used properly. Here is an example of one of my promo's from today:

2r8o.jpg

With Leona I was able to set up some nice ganks when bot was clear, and was able to reliably save my team from ambushes due to my items, durability, and cc capabilities. Leona has such a long range on her ult, that setting up kills on their carries is not a problem, and my CDR allowed me to constantly jump around all over their team and cc the next target. Because I picked Leona, and not heal or poke based champs like Soraka or Lulu, I was able to put effective control on them. And that was a big advantage that we held over their team.

So that is my advise for you, play a champion that you like, that can provide cc and durability. The longer you stay alive, means the more cc you can provide. And from my experience, the lower ELO's don't seem to know how to deal with it too much. Especially Naut and Leona. I hope this helps someone, glhf summoners!

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Brohoof 2

fzv1.jpg

Hey guys, so I made it to my 10th placement game and that was a loss... Meh, got to Silver V and not Bronze lol. Anyways, I played 3 more games today, lost the first and second games horrendously x.x Never playing Cho jungle again, and never gonna ADC again either... Third game though, I rocked Jungle Vi and our team got a victory! And for that victory, kaching! Got 26 LP lol... On my way to maybe gold

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys, so I made it to my 10th placement game and that was a loss... Meh, got to Silver V and not Bronze lol. Anyways, I played 3 more games today, lost the first and second games horrendously x.x Never playing Cho jungle again, and never gonna ADC again either... Third game though, I rocked Jungle Vi and our team got a victory! And for that victory, kaching! Got 26 LP lol... On my way to maybe gold

congrats on making silver aka Elo Limbo... where mid thinks there god, adc will do nothing but farm with little contribute, Top will either feed or not split push well and supports an junglers will be sub par yet get the blame for every defeat. ;A; so its like hell but not as warm :P. Honestly Silvers not bad but it feels like it more luck of having good team mates that will save you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think I'm gona spend most of tomorrow clawing my way to gold, so if your EUW feel free to hit me up if you want a duo buddy, (I'm not that great a player but I'm good for morale and keeping you sane)

User: HeavyEcho 

Edited by PonyEcho

my DA http://heavyecho.deviantart.com/ check my stuff out

the Anime Club http://mlpforums.com/topic/48196-the-anime-club/ plz join us

I haven't even played league in a while, just played a game with friends for the first time in a while, i was pretty bleh, but split pushing ashe worked pretty well :P.

My elo is currently decaying it already has like 20 points, but i dunno if i even care anymore, i feel like i should just end up decaying to somewhere where i might actually do good :/.

I've yet to get to a promo series at all since getting placed in my placement matches into silver 3. I'm now silver 4 64 points.

I still feel pretty crap. I just don't feel like i carry my weight alot of times, especially with my friends.

I'm to tired to play tonight anyways really.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Just got into my 4th game today, was first pick, no one banned Hecarim, and I just bought him yesterday. So I figured, "Why not?" And I went Hecarim in the jungle. Went 3/3/15 and won :P Boots of Mobility on Hecarim? Yes please! That, with his E and Ghost makes for some high-speed ganking lmao... And when he gets to six, oh yes... Putting fear into the hearts of my opponents! I'm starting to love this pony now, especially with the Arcade Hecarim skin :3 So yeah... 2 wins 2 losses after having been placed in Silver V, and I'm already two-fifths of the way to promotion time

Ah right, in case you were wondering... I'm in NA, summoner name is Electrobolt3. I have an EuW account, but it isn't level 30 sooooooooo yeah... That one is just Electrobolt

Edited by Electrobolt
  • Brohoof 1