Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Brachuin Mansion House Party

Pinkie D Pie

@@Eddie,

repsol noticed the stallion sitting next to him. "hey man! i don't think we met already. the name's repsol rave, but you can just call me repsol." he stuck his hoof out in greeting.

after taking another few sips from his beer he figured he should keep the conversation rolling.

"so, how have you been enjoying the party so far?"

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

repsol rave

Silver turned his head to the pony next to him "...and you can call me just Eddie" Silver noticed he stuck his hoof out so he bumped it with his hoof "and in my opinion my glass is still full and the party is about to begin" he smile as he turned his head to the pony next to him again, Silver took a sip of the whiskey as he asked "how are you enjoying this party? i mean this has everything a bar most importantly, a dance floor i passed on my way to the bar, also was said something about bedrooms, pools and restaurants, i still cant stop thinking who built this house? either some crooked bastard or some slimy backstabbing rich guy like Filthy rich who once visited Manehatten...i wanted to mug him clean off his pockets" takes another sim smiling

Edited by Eddie

@@repsol rave,

"That's a question for the good bartender." Aarod answered him, taking a seat at the bar and waving his hoof to signal the bar tender to surprise him with something. A few moments later, a glass of blue liquid was set in front of him. Aarod downed it in one go and ordered another one. Alicorn Tears. Almost surprised me that he would give me something so strong.

@@Eddie,@@Pinkie D Pie,

"yeah, i guess i should ask him instead."  repsol said to Aarod with a smirk.

he turned his attention back to the stallion sitting next to him.

"the place is pretty amazing. i mean, i've been to the pool area already and that stuff kinda blew me away." he downed his beer and emidiately ordered a new one.

"so, i take it you don't really like rich people?" repsol grinned at Silver.

repsol rave

Silver took another sip "nu-uh, there's nothing to like about them, well every rich pony i saw or met are just either backstabbers or crooks, who would sell out they're families and friends just to get alot of bits, and for what? so they can buy a new fancy big thing? and then go around and brag about it to the poor?? every rich pony i see has like a glass forehead, i can read theyr brain, they are either of two things i mentioned earlier you know? yeaaah...for you Joe..." Silver raises his glass and started to down the whole glass of whiskey,

as he finishes it he puts in on the bar as he stares at it.

(edited)

Opening a door from the pool area, Emerald was surprised to find herself back in the bad: though it wasn't empty this time.

'Well, I leave for a few minutes and the party starts without me!' She though, looking at the other guests: Repsol and Aarod seems to be speaking with another colt she didn't recognise.

'Seems impolite to disturb them. Still, if this is the place where we are gathering, perhaps some others might join us.'

She looked down at her almost empty glass, rolled her eyes in annoyance at how quickly it had disappeared and approached the bar again.

Edited by Cinderscribe

@,

"I see you found the bar alright. Have you found everything to your liking yet?" Aarod asked Emerald, spinning around in his chair. He had listened to the other two, but had grown bored of that after they had started discussing rich ponies. He knew enough about being rich already. And besides, these ponies probably thought he was some stuck up rich brat.

@@Eddie,

"that's a pretty interesting theory. still i'm going to have to take your word for it since i really don't know any rich ponies personally."

repsol tapped his chin in tought. why didn't he know any rich ponies? he lived in ponyville, the same place where diamond tiara lives, and her dad seems very rich. he took another sip from his beverage, then turned back to silver again.

"so, silver. what do you do in your everyday life? if i may ask ofcourse."

repsol rave

Silver gave a slight smile in responce "well i dont recommend meeting any of them, bunch of stuck-ups who have delusions of ponity (humanity) and think that if they have all the bits in the world they think they're untouchable and...escuse me a minute, bartender may i get a refill i got a few things i wanna drink to" the bartender eventually walks up, takes Silver's empty glass and pours whiskey in it and give it to Silver "thanks ya...now where was i?....oh yeah i already finished my sentence" Silver waits for repsol's to say something while Silver decides what do drink for as repsol asks an unexcpected question that Silver hadnt prepared an awnser for "oh...well....ya know...i work...at a you know dammit! ....store yeah i work at a store..." Silver didnt want to reveal to everyone that he's a thief.

(edited)

@@Pinkie D Pie

"Quite, thank you." Emerald replied. "Very impressive, I've not stayed in a place like this for quite a time."

Her ear twitched as she picked up on exactly what the grey pony nearby was loudly discussing.

"Ahem, yes, a very impressive place to be sure. I'm quite honoured to be invited, have we met...?"

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

@@Eddie,

repsol was slightly taken aback by that reaction. oh wow, now that was pretty awkward. guess i'll just drop the topic and move on to something else.

"a store eh? seems pretty interesting. but i'm afraid we have to part for now." repsol took his drink, and hopped of the bar stool

"it was a pleasure to meet you anyway. and well, the party isn't over so i'm sure we'll meet again"

repsol slightly bowed his head to the stallion, then turned around. exiting through the door to the pool area.

Edited by repsol rave

repsol rave

"yes a store...you know where you come and buy whatcha need, a store....and of course by all means go, i got some things i need to poison inside me anyway" Silver sipped more whiskey, Silver looked around as he saw a black mere whit a purple mane talking whit Aarod, Silver shook his head a little and rolled his eyes up "i wonder if she brought a purse whit her, maybe something worth taking....but gotta watch my back and be careful...they suspect im not working a legal work" Silver thought to himself

(edited)

@,

"It's been, oh I don't know, eight or so years since I last stayed here. Still the same though. Even the staff hasn't changed in those eight years. I doubt they would have though, considering how much there paid to work here." He smiled at the bartender who just sort of shrugged and continued wiping of the counter. "Have you seen the pool yet? It's one of the best places to relax here."

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

repsol walked to the pool. man, that guy sure was... strange

he walked over to one of the seats positioned near the pool and sat down. he looked at his drink. the glass was still pretty much full, so he could stay there for a small while.

"ahhh.. i think i could live here just fine" he muttered to himself as he looked over the pool.

the pool seemed so inviting. he just had to go for a swim. just for a minute maybe.

as he walked over to the pool again, he suddenly reminded that this was not his pool.

"sorry mate. maybe later." he said under his breath as he walked back to one of the seats and layed down. taking another sip from his drink

@@Pinkie D Pie,

"I did actually, I didn't wish to impose though." She smiled. "Now that you've brought it up however, I might have to reconsider that thought."

She watched as Repsol left the room, noticing the other pony watching her out of the corner of her eye: she paid no attention.

"You have been away for eight years? That makes my trips seem like weekend breaks!"

(edited)

@,

"It was a choice actually. I grew bored of this place so I left. Wen't to Manehatten to try and start my life over. But you know, hard to throw a party in a small apartment." He smiled and downed the drink that was set in front of him, waving off the bartender before he refilled it. "So you what, travel around I assume?" Good job Aarod. Don't want them to think your some creep who knows everything about them already. Besides you barely know anything other than there job and names. His mind raced with these thoughts.

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

@@Fizz.,

Blaze smiled and walked into the lobby more so than he already had. "I'm not sure really. I'm just a mechanic, and I own a shop called The Flaming Wrench back in Trottingham. That's where I assume he know me from. At first I thought he might have known my dad but then I realized that he would have been invited instead. So I don't really know." Blaze looked around. If he didn't go do something, he was gonna die from boredom."Wanna go get a drink? I think the bar's just down that hall..."

@Ampharos

The mare nodded her head. She was eager to get out of this awkward situation and down to the party, where hopefully she could simply blend into the crowd. "Um, after you." Serenity hadn't a clue which door in the hall lead to the bar, but she was hoping Blaze did.

(edited)

@@Fizz.,

Blaze had no idea where the bar was either. He lazily flew down a hall, found a door, and opened. He sighed in relief as he saw a bar. He went back over to Serenity. "The bar's over there. And I think I saw Aarod but he's talking to another mare at the moment. By the way I don't think I caught your name...?"

Edited by Ampharos

Pinkie D Pie

Silver was eavesdropping what the mare and Aarod were talking about, the whole time Silver was at the bar, Silver was a bit worried that Aarod might be the pony Silver stole from him "i hope to Luna that he's not my mugging victim...will be messed up to be in a party who's host been mugged by the guest"

repsol was bored

not just bored, no really bored. 

he was walking down the poolside, the crystal clear water only mere inces away now.

don't do it buddy. it's inappropriate to go for a swim right now...

but the water looked a little too inviting. (and maybe the booze began to work a little too)

allright, just for a few minutes, then i'll just get out of the water like nothing happened...

he put his drink down and leaped into the pool. with a loud splash.

oh man, so worth it!

@@Pinkie D Pie

Even though Repsol had left, the colt was still sat close by.

"Not so much any more." Emerald nodded. "But yes, I have seen a good portion of Equestria, usually spending a month or so in each place I visit."

She took another sip of her drink. Her ear flicked again.

"So, Manehattan? I've never been, what's it like there? Is it a town filled with the type who would listen in to private conversations?"

She smiled sweetly.

"Or a more well mannered place?"

(edited)

(i see this thread gone dead after a few days)

Cinderscribe

Silver heard a little but when she started to whisper he could piece together what he heard from the whispers as he turned to the mare "no its filled whit ran away colts and fillies, that scrape away the bits they have for food and shelter....right Aarod??" Silver said whit a serious look on his face as he turned to the bartender "well? i dont know how in the world you expect me to drink out of an empty glass, so throw me another round" the bartender grabbed the bottle of whiskey and poured it in Silver's glass.

Silver already starts to notice that he's on the path to be intoxicated

Edited by Eddie

*I'm hoping if I jump in maybe I can start a conversation that'll keep the thread going for a while*

After looking around for a while and admiring the mansion, Pink Mist finally found the bar. She saw quite a number of ponies downing their drinks and having conversations with one another.

Hmm such a shame this all had to start without me.

Pink walked over to the bartender, One apple cider please. I sure hope somepony comes over to talk to me soon, or I may just spend my whole night here drinking. He he

Silver noticed the pink pony he meeted a while ago as soon as the bartender finished pouring whiskey into Silver's drink "oh its you eeeh...pink something something...well anyway how are ya since we last met?" Silver turned to pink mist as he grabbed his drink