Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Brachuin Mansion House Party

Pinkie D Pie

(edited)

LINK TO OOC!

Aarod looked around at the mansion. Everything was ready. He parents had gone a vacation, so they had know idea he would even be here. The staff had already promised to help him. It was going to be perfect. The perfect party. He looked at one of the invitations and smiled.  Let's just hope somepony decides to show up. He walked to the front of the house, as it was now going on six, and waited for ponies to show up.

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

repsol cheerfully walked to the mansion. this was the moment he loved most, the moment before a party. the sensation of complete and utter peace before partying hard.

as he walked some more, the mansion came in range of his sight.

"wowwww.... now that's one big house!" he whistled in asthonsiment. it was completely surrounded by a fence, wich came together at a beautifull gate leading to the path wich in turn leaded to the front door.

as repsol entered through the gate, he was once again blewn away by the sheer size of the house.

"man, if only i could live in a place like this" he said under his breath.

as he came close to the door, he pressed down on the doorbell.

"let's see what this adventure is going to lead me to" he said with a smirk forming on his muzzle

'Right on time... Your losing your touch Emerald, what ever happened to being fashionably late?'

Emerald Gaze stepped carefully through the gate to the mansion, closing it behind her before looking up at the building.

'Very Grand.' She thought. 'Brachuin...' She wondered as she headed towards the building. 'I've heard that name somewhere before... I wonder where he got my name from?'

Blaze lazily flew to the mansion. He assumed this pony knew him for The Flaming Wrench, but he had no idea why he would be invited to a mansion party because of it. He shrugged. Why am I complaining? He noticed two ponies already near the entrance, so he decided to lay back until they were let in.

(edited)

Aarod smiled as soon as he heard the bell. Perfect. Ponies have already arrived and there just on time. Now let's see who actually came. He opened the front door with a smile. "Hello and welcome to the first ever Brachuin Mansion party. Please do come inside and make yourself at home. There is much to do and much partying to be going on.He stepped aside, allowing the ponies to step in.

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

(edited)

Blaze saw the door open and shrugged. Ah might as well go now. He trotted up to the gigantic house and waited for the two other ponies to go in. He sized both of them up. Orange stallion, strong legs, odd cutie mark, decent looking. Black mare, stunning green eyes, pretty. He realized his analytic nature had taken over and he shook his head as he waited for the two ponies. Blaze would introduce himself later.

Edited by Ampharos

Few hours earlier before 6, Eddie Silver was home checking and working on his tools and equipment, whitch was mostly lock picks and knives.

"alright...got this....and....that..." Silver kept mumbling to himself, after he heard someone was lurking around his doorstep, he listenend closely as he hears someone outside opening, putting something in his mailbox and closing it

"aaah...it was just a mailguy, im gonna cut my wings off if its from Joe" Silver opens the door quickly and quickly opens the mailbox (thats next to his door on the wall) gets the envelope and closes the door behind him "lets see..." Silver reads and its an invite to a party near Canterlot "a party?? huh...never ben to one actually...only one thing i dont get, who sent me this, and how do they know me? its probably sent to everyone across Equestria, since i dosent have my name in it....guess im going, i need to take my mind of stuff a bit anyway" and Silver set off after an hour not to be late and not to be early.

As Silver flew from Manehatten, across the everfree forest, across Ponyville and had to stop by cloudsdale to see where is this house located, Silver landed on a piece of cloud and located the house in the distance as pictured in the invitation "looks like a house for a politician, no matter" Silver jumped off the cloud and flew straight torwards the house, as he was close he landed on the ground and folded his wings, he walked over to the gaurd next to the gate "yeah gaurdsman i got this invi..." the gaurd interupted Silver and said "in here" as he opens him the gate, Silver gives the gaurd a playful salute "TEN-HUT! SOLDIER!" the gaurd ignores him.

Silver approaches the front door and cant seem to find the door bell so he knocks on it.

(i do hope this isnt too much text to read :blink: )

@@Pinkie D Pie,

"Aarod Brachuin, I assume?" Emerald said as she entered the mansion, greeting her host. "Emerald Gaze, my thanks for the invitation."

She gestured around her with a smile - it had been a while since she had been a guest in such a grand building.

"Quite the place you have here, very impressive."

As the mare Blaze had seen entered the building, an opening became clear in the doorway. He brushed past the orange stallion and continued into the building. He saw that the mare was talking to what he presumed to be the host, so he kept to himself for the time being. He looked around the room. It was quite... large.

@,

Aarod waved his hoof, gesturing for the others to come in, then turned his attention to the one who had spoken. "It's nice to meet you Emerald Gaze, and yes, my name is Aarod Brachuin. This isn't my house, well it is, but it's not. It's my parents. I'm simply borrowing for awhile." He looked at the other ponies entering, and smiled. There were a surprising number of ponies who had gotten the invitation.

@@Pinkie D Pie,

"Regardless, It's a pleasure to meet you." Emerald nodded. "Well, I wont keep you from the other guests. Perhaps you could give me a tour later? If you find the time, of course."

She made to turn and head further into the building before looking back and adding "Oh, is there anywhere I might get a drink?"

(edited)

@@Pinkie D Pie

as repsol entered the building, a pegasus seemed to be in a rush to get in.

"hmm, he must really enjoy a good party.." he thought while rubbing his head. 

after admiring the sheer size of the room he was in, he finally looked around to spot the other guests.

there was a mare speaking to what repsol persumed to be the host, so he layed his priorities at speaking to him first.

as the mare seemed to be departing from her conversation with the host, repsol walked in their direction.

"hey man! thanks for the invite, this place is huge! oh but where are my manners, the name's Repsol Rave."

he beemed a warm smile at the stallion. "and you are Aarod Brachuin, right?"

repsol pointed a hoof in the stallion's direction.

Edited by repsol rave

@@@repsol rave,

"You can get a drink from the bar. You can get there though the ball room which is the second door on your left." He said with a smile then turned to another pony who had just started talking. "Yes, I'm Aarod Brachuin, and it's a pleasure to meet you Repsol Rave. And your welcome, I hope you found this place okay." As he finished talking, he looked to the other ponies who were now entering.

@@Pinkie D Pie,

Blaze noticed Aarod looking at him and knew he should say something. He trotted over to the host. "Uh hello sir. I'm Blaze Finder. It's a pleasure to be here." Blaze smiled. He wasn't usually one to act formal, but for some reason he thought he should do so around this stallion. Does he know my dad? Probably not, he probably would have invited him instead.

((To anyone that cares, I slightly changed Blaze's appearance.)) 

Nodding again in appreciation, Emerald made way for Aarod to speak with the earth pony who had entered after her and set off in the directions he had instructed her - It had been a fairly long walk and a drink would be perfect to help her relax.

'Also, it will be interesting to see what else I can find in this place.'

She smiled to herself: strange places never ceased to entertain her - there were so many things you could learn about a pony just from a glance at their surroundings.

Silver sees Blaze and didnt even get to ask him nothing he seen the pony just enter the building "pfaah! i see someone was raised on the moon but whatever" since he already opened the door Silver entered behind him and closed it.

Silver looked around the surruondings and saw that this is a rich made house "yeah, i wonder if the people who built this house was a slimy and crooked as that flithy rich guy" Silver said to himself as he was staring at the rich things in the hallway.

Silver saw 3 ponies in the hallway and approached them "sorry, im looking for..." Silver checks the invitation "....for Aarod...Brachuin the host of this party, know where i can find him?"

(edited)

@@Pinkie D Pie@

as repsol was finishing his greetings with the host he now knew as Aarod, he set of to get something to drink.

"thanks again for the invite! i'll leave you to your hosting duties now." the sentence came accompanied by a very friendly smile.

repsol walked through the doorway into the ballroom. "oh yeah, i can definately see the party starting in here" as an pony who loved his parties, repsol was now completely in his element. as he trotted through the ballroom in his excitement, he nearly bumped into another guest. this tima a beautifull black mare with astonishing green eyes.

"why hello!" repsol greeted. "i assume you are here for the party too? my name's repsol rave, but you can just call me repsol."

he gave the mare the warmest smile he could master.

Edited by repsol rave

@@repsol rave,

"Pleased to meet you, my name is Emerald." She said, flashing a smile in return as she turned to the pony speaking to her - it was the one who had been speaking to Aarod as she had left the entrance hall. "Are you another guest here Repsol?"

'He seems quite friendly and relaxed. A tad more excitable than myself but...'

She motioned ahead. "Quite the place, I was just going to find something to drink."

@,

"Emerald huh? that's a pretty beautifull name" repsol thought to himself.

"yeah, i'm a guest here too." repsol said. "and the place is indeed pretty amazing! i don't think i've ever been in a house this big."

repsol said as he looked around the room. 

"anyway, i was actually on my way to get something to drink too, but i'm afraid i have absolutely no idea where i can find a bar or something."

he looked sheepishly back at the mare. "i don't suppose you can help me out here?"

Pink Mist trotted up to the huge mansion. She had received an invitation, and she wasn't one to turn down a party, make friends, and HAVE FUN!!

Hmm I wonder what type of ponies I'm gonna meet tonight. Hopefully I'll make some more friends. Pink stared up at the huge mansion and entered the doorway, looking around for the host. Hmm I wonder where he is, I want to thank him for the party.

@@repsol rave,

"Aha! Of course, I believe that it is... over there."

She motioned with a hoof for him to follow as she continued through the ballroom towards the far door. "Rule number one, always know where to find a drink. I made a point of asking when I arrived." Emerald cast a sideways grin at Repsol. "Care to join me?"

@,

"by all means!" repsol said, as he trotted after the mare to walk at her side.

repsol was already starting to enjoy the party he arrived roughly half an hour ago at the gate, and now he was already in conversation with a very pretty mare.

"so, emerald, where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?" 

@@Eddie,

Pink Mist approached a gray pegasus with a blond mane. Excuse me but do you know where I can find the host, Aarod Brachuin? I'd like to thank him for the party, since I was invited and all. I see that alot of ponies were invited too. 

She was happy that many ponies had received the invitation, now she had a better chance at making friends.

Pink Mist

Silver turns around and sees a pink pony whit brown sort of like mane

"im actually having trouble finding him myself, id like starter directions to a boozer if this house has one that is..." Silver looks around and looks at the pink pony "well...i guess i should introduce myself to a pretty lass, im...." Silver was not really sure to give his full name since he's a thief whit history and a paranoia that he'll get cough like Joe "...sorry, my name is Eddie, just Eddie...and yourself?"

(edited)

@@Eddie,

Aarod looked at the new pony. "That would be me. Welcome to the mansion. As you know my name is Aarod Brachuin, and might I ask what yours is." He asked the pony who had walked up to him. The other ponies were starting to scatter out, so he smiled. "Also, to all the guests. Enough with the pleasantries. This is a party after all. Let loose and have fun."

Edited by Pinkie D Pie