Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Brachuin Mansion House Party

Pinkie D Pie

@@repsol rave,

"Well, I live in Canterlot actually, just outside the castle grounds. I travel a lot though, so I don't know the city as well as I should - I only returned a couple of days ago as a matter of fact."

Emerald pushed open the door to the bar with a glowing green light without breaking stride.

"Oh well this is nice!" She exclaimed before picking up where she left off. "What about you Repsol? Where are you from?" 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Eddie,

Well hi Eddie. Name's Pink Mist.

Pink noticed that the host came over to introduce himself. Hey Aarod, thanks for hosting the party. CAN'T WAIT TO LET LOOSE AND HAVE FUN!! I sure would love a drink right about now too. Do you have a bar in the house? I feel like drinking some apple cider.

Blaze scooted away from everyone and made his way to where thought the bar was. It was odd for him to not socialize. Ah bollocks. I waited too long to introduce myself to anypony. Gah. He snorted in frustration. He should have just said hi to one of the two ponies he had seen when he had the chance. He would probably try to talk to that pink mare later. She seemed pretty nice.

Pinkie D Pie

Silver watched pink mist's excitment and in respond only gave a slight smile as he turns around to the host "well im glad i finnaly found the host of this party, thank you for the invite...oh and my name is...Eddie, just Eddie, if not too rude could i ask something Mr Aarod?"

@,

"oh wow, you're from canterlot? that's pretty amazing!" 

repsol looked at the mare like he had just met one of the princesses.

"i'm from a small town called ponyville, but that kinda pales in comparison to you." he said as he walked over to the bar.

he just now realised how big the bar actually was. "pinch me, for i think i'm dreaming"

he called one of the ponies working the bar. "good evening sir, will you kindly make me a B52?"

as the bartender got bizzy with his order, he turned back to emerald.

"you said you travel a lot, how come?"

@@repsol rave,

"Just work, nothing that you would want boring with." She waved his question off with a trace of a laugh before turning to a second bartender. "Mojito, if you please."

Turning away from the bar she made a display of looking about the room - certainly a lot of bits had been put into the place. It sounded like more ponies were approaching.

@@Eddie,

"Nice to meet you silver and go ahead." Aarod answered, still smiling. I'm a little surprised actually. I thought more would show up. Oh well probably a little later they will. His mind raced with these thoughts while he waited for the question from Silver.

Pinkie D Pie

Silver looked suprised and a little shocked and puzzled on how did this pony know his full name, so Silver stayed silent for a few secs staring into Aarod's eyes as he looked sort of familiar to him, like he saw him somewhere in Manehatten "....how do you...well now i actually got a few questions, first off how do you know my full name and how did you know my adress? thats all Mr Aarod...well and i also need to know where can i find the boozer here, a bar if you fancy"

@,

"work eh? fair enough" down the bar the bartender just finished repsol's drink.

"thank you sir!" he looked in pure glee as the bartender set his shot on fire and handed him the straw. he licked his lips once, then took the shot.

after complimenting the bartender on his mighty fine job and ordering a beer, he turned back to emerald.

"so, what kind of work do you do?"

(edited)

@@repsol rave,

Picking up her drink with a green aura as it was placed on the bar, Emerald took a sip and looked back at Repsol.

"I'm a diplomat - a negotiator. I get sent around Equestria to try and sort out issues before they get out of hoof." She said. "I get to see some interesting places but aside for that, it's really not that interesting."

She tried to change the subject.

"So then, see any other guests? I didn't see many of us - perhaps some more will arrive later?" She wondered aloud, quickly adding. "Not that I'm not enjoying myself!"

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

@

"now that you mention it, it does seem pretty calm." repsol looked around a few times. "there where a few more ponies near the entrance tough."

he looked back at emerald.

"if you want to, we can go look for them." repsol offered, but emidiately regret that decision.

"buck me! i might have just ruined my chance here..."

"...not that i'm in a rush or anything. i'm actually having a really good time." he shot the mare a nervous smile.

Edited by repsol rave

@@Eddie,

Aarod looked at him and sighed. "Buck, let that out didn't I. Come with me." He grabbed him and pulled him into the theater which had only been a few feet away. "Guess I should explain myself. I invited everypony here for a reason. You I saw in Manehatten once. We've never met if that's what your wondering. I just decided to learn your name and I did. It's the same with every other pony here. I saw them, wanted to know them, and this was the easiest way. Must will not realize it, but you did because I let your name drop." He said, trying to keep his voice down.

@@repsol rave,

"I'm going to finish my drink first. You can go ahead, if you like though." Emerald said, magically raising her glass.

"Surely you don't want to spend the entire party just talking to me?" She said jokingly before taking another sip of the minty alcohol. "I'll see you around later, I hope?"

Got to get a couple of hours sleep, so I thought I'd give Repsol a chance to go mingle :P

(( OOC: I may or may not have been offline for about 3 hours trying to do my chores. I'll be on for a while now, though.. Sorry I missed a bit. :P ))

Minty sat in the corner of the room, watching as the ponies were chatting. She looked up at the ceiling as normal, and decided not to talk. She was too shy..

(( OOC: To keep her busy until somepony talks to her. :P ))

(edited)

@,

"oh, i'd love to spend the entire night around here, but that would be a little rude to the other guests, don't you think?"

as he said this, he took a sip from his newly provided beer, and turned to the door.

"i'm sure we'll see eachother soon again." repsol said, giving the mare a legit warm smile.

as repsol walked into the ballroom again, he looked back into the bar. "damn, she's cute!"

he stayed like that for a few seconds before walking to the other ponies.

Edited by repsol rave

Serenity stepped into the party, late as always. She couldn't help it, while walking to the party she was splashed with mud by passing fillies, and had to make a last minute chang.

She was entirely alone in the front hall, with nothing but a giant mansion to accompany her. "I uh...is anyone here?"

(edited)

"I uh...is anyone here?"

Blaze hadn't really known where to go. He had ended up just sitting down in a hallway to wait for somepony to pass by so he could talk to them. He heard a voice from the front lobby. Thank Celestia. He rounded the corner to see a mare there. "Hey there. I don't really know where Aarod is right now, but you could talk to me if you want." He have the mare a sincere smile. Was he being too straight forward? he couldn't help it. He wanted somepony to talk to.

Edited by Ampharos

Pinkie D Pie

Silver listened closey to what Aarod had to say, "explains alot, and dont worry your tail off that you let the cat out of the bag and i realized the little secret, its still a lovely party in my opinion..." Silver gave a playful bump whit his hoof on Aarod's shoulder "...but Aarod ...a piece of advice, DONT snitch my name to the gaurds aye? last thing i was is gaurds breathing down my neck in Manehatten." as Silver finished his sentence he looks down and smiles "now lets have some fun, its a party you made not a monestery, NOW my other question you didnt awnser, where can i find the bar?"

Emerald finished her drink, feeling much more at ease. One drink to relax, one more for appearances...

"The same again, if you please." She requested.

Bringing the drink with her, she wandered in the direction of the ballroom again, wondering what had become of the other guests.

repsol wandered around the swimming pool. "how did i even get here?" he asked nopony in particular.

he layed his eyes upon his beer. "almost empty... guess i'll need to find my way to the bar again soon."

then his eyes fell upon the big swimming pool itself. it was a really nice temperature outside. almost perfect to go for a swim.

"nah... maybe later. i don't want to come over as inappropriate."

as he walked around the pool again, he noticed there was another door he didn't come through the first time.

he pushed the door open, and was greeted by the familliar bar.

"guess it's my lucky day! gentleman, may i have another of those wonderfull beers please?"

@@Eddie,

Aarod smiled. So I'm not in trouble yet. Good. "You can get to the bar by going out of this room, and taking the next room on your left. It's though there, just so happens that where I'm going now." He then walked out, and headed to the bar, where there happened to be a number of other ponies 

(edited)

@@Pinkie D Pie,

as repsol got his new beverage, he noticed the stallion he knew as Aarod walking into the bar.

"hey man! how's it going?" repsol waved to the pony. "loving the beer that's served here, what kind of beer is it?"

repsol took another sip from his beer while sitting down at the bar.

Edited by repsol rave

Serenity nodded at Blaze. The hall was deathly quiet, only briefly broken by small pockets of conversation drifting in from some far room. She shuffled a bit, unsure what to say. "So um...How do you know Aarod?" The mare grinned awkwardly at the stallion.

@@Fizz.,

Blaze smiled and walked into the lobby more so than he already had. "I'm not sure really. I'm just a mechanic, and I own a shop called The Flaming Wrench back in Trottingham. That's where I assume he know me from. At first I thought he might have known my dad but then I realized that he would have been invited instead. So I don't really know." Blaze looked around. If he didn't go do something, he was gonna die from boredom."Wanna go get a drink? I think the bar's just down that hall..." 

(edited)

Silver kept looking at Aarod the whole time he was in contact with as he saw him head out

"alright seems like thats all i need to know" Silver followed Aarod to the bar and as he finaly got there he sat down at the bar next to an empty stool/seat that was next to repsol,

Silver kept looking at the bottles not sure to get either scotch or whiskey, after a few secs Silver took a breath as he was staring at the whiskey "bartender, i would like whiskey on the rocks" the bartender awnsered "coming right up" Silver watched how the bartender was pouring whiskey into the glass and putting ice cubes there "this is on the house right?" Silver asked since he's unsure if he has to pay or not, the barman "yup, on the house...enjoy" the bartender puts the glass of whiskey infront of Silver "thanks"

Edited by Eddie