Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Brachuin Mansion House Party (OOC)

Pinkie D Pie

(edited)

LINK TO RP!

Congratulations!

You somehow heard word of the Brachuin Mansion house party, hosted by me, Aarod Brachuin, and am now receiving this invitation. The Mansion is located in Canterlot, not in the town, but more along the outskirts. Bring this invitation to the gate and you will be allowed in. The party will be starting at 6 and will be going until the last guest leaves, so that means it could last for multiple days. We hope to see you there!

-Aarod Brachuin

You received this letter in the mail along with directions to the Brachuin Mansion. You had heard talk of a party at the Brachuin Mansion, but you thought it was impossible because you also knew that the only one willing to host a party, Aarod Brachuin, had run away from home and cut all ties to his family.

The Brachuin Mansion is the house of the Brachuin Family, who are rich because of there wine company, Brach Wine. The Mansion is three floors high, but only the first floor is allowed along with the guest bedrooms on the second floor. All but a select few of the rooms upstairs are roped off, along with the stair case to the third floor.

The Main Entry Way - The entry way that leads up to the house and the initial hallway you enter when you first enter the house. This is where you will be arriving and presenting the letter to the guard who you can control to let you in.

The Ball Room - The DJ is set up and is ready to blast tunes for everypony to dance to. There is also a snack table which has a punch bowl on it. The punch is slightly spiked.

The Bar - The bar is what it sounds like, a bar, which is run by a world class mixologist. You can control the mixologist to bring you drinks and to make them but that is all.

The Movie Room - A sort of theater like area that will be playing different movies all though the night. You can request any movie you would like.

The Restaurant - The restaurant is a partial indoor and outdoor area where you can go for more a meal instead of the snacks. It is staffed by world class chefs and offers any cuisine you can think of. You can control the waiters to bring you food but that is it.

The Swimming Pool - The swimming pool is outside the back and is accessible though the restaurant and the entry way. The swimming pool is a massive pool with a shallow end and a deep end that goes 12 feet down. There is a diving board and a number of slides. There are also lounge chairs.

The Guest Bedrooms - The guest bedrooms are on the second floor, and are there in case you get tired. There are enough for all of the ponys who attend the party, but sharing is of course allowed.

img-1659381-1-Screenshot-4_zps81cc34dc.j

Rules:

1. This is obviously a Romantic RP, but please try to interact with more than one other pony.

2. You do not have to know the host, Aarod to attend, since most ponys don't.

3. No Mary/Gary Sues. This included no Alicorns. I'm not trying to be mean but I just don't want Alicorns in this.

4. Please have good grammar, please.

5. Keep it PG-13. I shouldn't even need to say this, but please do.

6. Along with the PG-13 lines, there can be fights and the sorts like that, but don't have deaths. This is not that kind of RP.

7. Colt Cuddling and Filly Fooling is allowed as long as the other person is okay with it as well.

8. Alcohol will of course be served.

9. I will be starting the RP either when we have an even number of stallions and mares, such as five and five, or after a day has passed.

10. One OC, possible exceptions...

OC list:

Mares:

1. Minty - Minty Wintergreen

2. Emerald Gaze - Cinderscribe

3. Pink Mist - Pink Mist

4. Serenity - Fizz.

Stallions:

1. Aarod Brachuin - Pinkie D Pie

2. Blaze Finder - Ampharos

3. Repsol Rave - repsol rave

4. Eddie Silver - Eddie

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

This sounds fun! :D Can I join with my OC, Minty? I've never been able to join this kind of Party RP.. Really sounds fun. Hope I can get in. :)

This sounds fun! :D Can I join with my OC, Minty? I've never been able to join this kind of Party RP.. Really sounds fun. Hope I can get in. :)

Sure you can join. Sounds like an interesting character to be sure and can't wait to see how it transitions over into the RP. Now we just wait for more people to join! 

(edited)

Looks good, I like how you added to interact with more than one pony as a rule - a lot of romance RP's seem to involve one page of everyone designating interests, then 10 pages of individual stories which gets old very quickly.

I'd like to put Emerald forward:

Emerald Gaze

emeraldavatar_by_cinderscribe-d6crmka.pn

Or if any other character look interesting let me know, I just suspect Emerald would be the best for this.

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

@,

Accepted, and I know what you mean by that, that's why I put that. Most RP's only have a page of interaction between everyone, and then just a ton of interaction between two people.

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

Great!

Should be good, Looks like the sort of place Emerald will fit in, a place with a bit of class!

Since you mentioned it in the rules, I should probably add that she isn't opposed to mares, but tends towards stallions. No, that doesn't mean shes going to pounce on the first pony to talk to her, don't worry. :P

(My characters have WAY too much background...)

• Brohoof 1

@@Pinkie D Pie,

I guess I'll join with Blaze Finder. I've been pretty obsessed with him lately.

But just to put it out there, I wouldn't mind using Solus. Actually I'd rather use Solus but I said Blaze cuz I have doubts that you'll let Solus in.

this is one awesome RP idea. can i join with my OC repsol? link is in my signature.

also, if repsol isn't accepted, can isaac join the fun? he isn't really the party type tough. his link should also be in my signature

(edited)

@,

Accepted of course my friend. Only a few more people to join and we should be able to start. Hopefully some of them are stallions. 

Also Repsol is accepted.

Edited by Pinkie D Pie
  • Brohoof 1

may i join? i read the rules and all that.....soooo may i?

and if i am allowed in, my OC profile will be up in a couple of minutes.

so yeah.

may i join? i read the rules and all that.....soooo may i?

and if i am allowed in, my OC profile will be up in a couple of minutes.

so yeah.

I'll need to see your OC profile before I can let you in... but you'll probably be let in unless it's got a traumatizing back story insanely far away from cannon, or if it is an Alicorn.

I'll need to see your OC profile before I can let you in... but you'll probably be let in unless it's got a traumatizing back story insanely far away from cannon, or if it is an Alicorn.

what do you mean by traumatazing backstory?

and like i said it will be up in a couple of minutes, i just want you to save me a spot, if its alright whit ya.

and the main pic on my profile is my OC, obviously its not an alicorn.

@@Eddie,

Ah so your still making it. Then you have a spot reserved for now. I figured you were still making it. And by traumatizing that goes completely against cannon is something like my Shadow Stalker OC. More of a fun evil one than a normal one. Most people don't have them and know not to use them in these kind of RP's but you gotta make sure.

@@@@Ampharos@@@repsol rave

I made the bottom floor of the mansion as a sort of reference in sims. It looks like this, or at least the bottom floor does.

Screenshot-4_zps81cc34dc.jpg

There are dining tables outside near the pool as well which can not be seen in the picture.

I made the bottom floor of the mansion as a sort of reference in sims. It looks like this, or at least the bottom floor does.

looks pretty awesome! is the RP going to be bottom floor only? or is there going to be a top floor too? anyway is fine with me, just curious :3

Trust me, if everyone put in the time to make even a rough map, I'd be a much happier RP'er.

:)

It's very much appreciated!

Looks like we just need another mare then?

Also, completely not shamelessly posting to bump the thread in hopes of more folk seeing it. At all.

• Brohoof 3