Nudity

Fluttershutter

Nudity  

286 users have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Go native, get naked
    • Keep your smelly, worn out clothes no matter what
    • Beg Rarity to be generous and make you some custom clothes though you can't pay

If I can't pay, I'll ask if I can pay her back in manual labor. I'd simply be her assistant until she's decided that I've paid her back. I can be a pretty hard worker if I put my mind to it. Plus, it could be fun. After that, I'd look for a decent job. Preferably at Sugar Cube Corner or, best scenario, joining the royal guard under General Shining Armour <3 Yes... That's what I want...

Of course I would keep wearing clothes because it natural for humans. Human skin is much more sensitive than most species have and needs protection from sun, wind and other harmful things. And of course I would care to have some spare set of clothes.

And sure, I would go in style, so Marshmallow's help would be very precious indeed =3

(edited)

I'd probably beg Rarity to make me some new ones. If that doesn't work out, I'd wear my old clothes, because the thought of being completely nude just makes me uncomfortable.

Edited by Cash_In

• 2 years later...
On 7/19/2013 at 4:17 PM, Fluttershutter said:

Say you end up in Equestria in your normal human form. The ponies are friendly and accepting but they are curious why you constantly wear your clothes. Especially since you only have the one set. What do you do?

Ponies would not enjoy naked humans. Keep those clothes on! :sealed:

On 6/20/2018 at 4:44 AM, Megas said:

AJ would run up to you and be all like

Oh, the comments on Youtube for that one! :ButtercupLaugh: A must read!

It's uncomfortable for me being nude in general. Otherwise I'd just abandone my clothes because all species in mlp don't wear full-covering cloth on daily basis and I wouldn't want to stand out

Edited by Vefka