Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Summer Camp! (Full)

DarligPegasi

(edited)

Name (of OC): Rosemary Petal

Link to OC: Well, I have a picture of her. I can make a short description page of her if you need me to~

OC's phobia:

She is terrified of seeing anypony she knows in public, to the point where she would jump into a lake, with makeup and her pretty scarf on, to avoid being seen.

post-17981-0-46655300-1374435571_thumb.png

Edited by RosemaryPetal

(edited)

Name: Emerald Wave

Earth Pony

Cutie mark: Wave with an emerald

Personality: ADHD (like me in real life) Happy, REALLY naive. (Just like me in reality!) Laughs a lot, loves cake and pop music. Loves swimming and surfing, and childish.

Fobia: Thoughts about being stalked.

(How young can you be?)

*facehoof* Im an idiot. XD. I read the rest of the post. 13 or higher? Hmmm... I'll be... *two hours and 17 seconds later...* 14.

Edited by Emerald Wave

(edited)

@,

Okay, I'll accept Fire Sky. I would accept Ocean Wind, but we need a lot more variety when it comes to personality and at the moment we have too many shy ponies, and Fire Sky seems like the best choice.

@@RosemaryPetal,

Accepted, but it would be nice if you made a page, so I can get a feel of her personality.

@@Emerald Wave,

Accepted.

Thanks for joining, guys!

Edited by DarligPegasi

@@DarligPegasi,

If you would prefer Fire that's fine. But Ocean isn't exactly shy...she's fine chatting with ponies and stuff, she's just really serious and doesn't joke around...she only talks when she needs too kinda thing.
But the choice is yours, whoever you think is best.

(edited)

@,

Sorry what I meant is I need more extroverted ponies. Having an rp chock full of ponies that are introverted can be pretty boring sometimes, so I need variety, like...If Too Many Pinkie Pies was Two Many Fluttershys or pre-friendship Twilights, everyone would hate it.

So Fire Sky is good. ^^

Edited by DarligPegasi
  • Brohoof 1

Woops sorry bout that. Was on my phone soo... yea.

Name (of OC): Blaze Finder

Link to OC: Profile Page

OC's phobia: idk does he have to have one? I can try to think of one if he has to.

I thought it would be kind of ironic if he was aquaphobic. He can't swim so he gets really anxious when he's near any body of water. Basically he's afraid of drowning.

• Brohoof 2

I thought it would be kind of ironic if he was aquaphobic. He can't swim so he gets really anxious when he's near any body of water. Basically he's afraid of drowning.

What if he was afraid of the cold? That would be equally ironic, don't'cha think? Heat and cold are just as opposites as water and fire.

@@Ampharos,

No, that actually works!

And what Descant said, works too! ^_^

@,

*Taps finger to chin pensively, and lowers glasses*

Okay! ^^ Just get your character up, so I can see it and we can start up the rp, kay? One cabin will just have an extra bed. ^^

• Brohoof 1

@@DarligPegasi,

Just in my opinion, I think Art Streak's character should be in cabin 1, because of Rag and Tag. Just my opinion

@@Ampharos

So,

I'm guessing,

In the snow he has mini-heart attacks 

*just an observation*

Hope we aren't in this camp through the winter!

And yes I suppose he would. Maybe he had to move away from Trottingham to somewhere warmer for that reason :P I dunno

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
One cabin will just have an extra bed.

Could...Could that cabin be cabin number one?

I was kinda hoping to get Fire, Rag and Tag all in the same cabin...Descant and I were thinking they would hit it off the second they met.

If not we can leave it as is  :) (I've also knocked Fire's age down to fifteen)

Edited by ~Fire Sky~