Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Summer Camp! (Full)

DarligPegasi

@, @,

Yeah sorry, I was waiting for Windy Scamper and Descant to post, I suppose they can just catch up. Anyway the next part of the role play is a game. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! (Or whatever they said in the Hunger Games...)

• Brohoof 1

@, @,

Yeah sorry, I was waiting for Windy Scamper and Descant to post, I suppose they can just catch up. Anyway the next part of the role play is a game. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! (Or whatever they said in the Hunger Games...)

Actually...I would recommend waiting. Allot of the time if important stuff happens it makes it difficult for people left behind to join in again so I would hold off on anything important and, rather than trying to speed things along, try to slow them down...even I am having trouble keeping up with everyone  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Whatever. A lot of people post when I'm asleep but I'll miss that. Two people out of however many we have here. 

@@DarligPegasi

To be honest, we need to slow down a LOT. I was gone for about 15 minutes, and there's already heat stroke.. Fire is right, slow down. Fire Sky and RagTag haven't even gotten off the TRAIL yet.

• Brohoof 3

I... um... sort of have a job... 

Which means I can only post between about 5:30 and midnight on days I have work...

Which is up until Wednesday this week...

Could you slow the RP down a bit? It's been rocketing ahead without me. Thankies.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

What? Now would be the perfect time for an NPC to jump in. Blaze will most likely call for someone anyway. I say we move on.

Yea nver mind we really need to slow down. It's going too fast. I dont know what to do  :o

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Okay so that's five people who want us to slow down and two who want us to speed up, sorry guys we're slowing down. We will eventually move on but let's let everyone get to the middle of camp first.

@@Windy Scamper, @@Descant, @, @,@@Ampharos, @, @@RosemaryPetal, @,

Okay so for some reason my internet is like seriously spazzing out so, I'm getting off and I will post tomorrow.

We will also be moving on tomorrow, so everyone who's character is still in the cabin(s) needs to come to the middle of the camp. Like seriously. I know most of you have clicked with a certain character and you want to keep interacting with them, but the next part of the rp will guarantee interaction with said people, so just move on to the middle of camp.

Edited by DarligPegasi

Guys, have you never been in a rp before? Everything is always really fast on the first day, because the characters are just getting acquainted. t'll slow down once things get going :)

Just for the record, I'm on the side for slowing stuff down. I hate it when people *just* make 200 characters.

I'm sorry if I sound rude here, but could you hurry it up with Grumpy Donkey a little bit please? My character is doing nothing and it's quite boring.

(edited)

@@Windy Scamper, @@Descant, @, @@Ampharos, @, @@RosemaryPetal, @,

@,

Sorry, maybe you didn't see the post where I said I was going to log off and come back on tomorrow (today.)

Anyway, we are moving on and yes, Rockshire you're character needs to come to the middle. Every character does.

Now I'm going to make the post that will move the rp forward, but i just want to say to you guys, that this is a new rp. This rp just started, you need to be patient! I can't be on every second of every day and neither can some rpers.

Now I'm making the post, so everyone get your characters to the middle of camp, now.

Edited by DarligPegasi
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Alright so the things that Bubbly Fizz took are listed below:

Cabin 1:

He took Lavender Pierce's scissors, and hid them in a tree.

Cabin 2:

He took some bits and gave it to Matted.

Cabin 3:

He took Fire Sky's water bottle its in the Food Court.

So I know I just gave you the answers but please don't 'figure' the riddle out immediately. Give it some time, okay?

Edited by DarligPegasi

Oooooooooooooooookay so 40 notifications...I've been gone all day. I read the mane post about the hunt and stuff...but I would love it if I could get someone to just fill me in on what I have missed.

Welp I can't do much right now. Fire, Rag, and Tag are all still at the cabin and Emerald isn't online. I'll just wait for... something I dunno.

Perhaps help another group?

@,

I don't think that would be the best idea,. I don't really know what else to do, but I don't think helping another group would be in character for Blaze. He would be more concerned about his own group and who's item was taken in his group.

@,

I don't think that would be the best idea,. I don't really know what else to do, but I don't think helping another group would be in character for Blaze. He would be more concerned about his own group and who's item was taken in his group.

It was just a suggestion. I guess you'll just have to wait :/

@@Ampharos, @, @@Emerald Wave,

I know that Fire Sky is in the cabin with Rag and Tag but can she come out and try and solve the riddle and interact with the other people in her cabin like Blaze Finder and Emerald Wave?

Yes. Descant has work, and both Rag and Tag are with Fire in the cabin. So I'm going to wait a bit for him to get back so I don't godmod or anything...

(edited)

@@Ashley, @@DarligPegasi

So, um... Are we continuing with our group? I think we were just waiting on Ashely from before... Right?

*Ashley

I believe we are waiting on Darlig, but I'm not sure. Every time I log on I have like 20 notifications.

My bad, I didn't see the post. Just PM me if I need to respond and I haven't.

Edited by Ashley