Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New prince of england!

Planty

Kate Middleton has given birth to a prince of england 3rd in line to throne!!! Congrats/thoughts?

I personally am very happy and think its a great thing :)! Always nice to have a food moral boost and forget about th more depressing things in the news :D!

• Brohoof 2

Finally not bad news! ^_^

Honestly, I don't care about the baby. I mean, I would care about a baby from some one I KNEW but not a celebrity's/ Royals.

(And if I'm being honest I don't even like babies at all. If Kate Middleton adopted a kitten I'd probably be a lot more excited.)

I guess that is some good news but, some people might not care about this at all. Oh well, I think that this might be good for England if there will be some more good news involving Middleton.

Congratulations to Kate :D

I do feel sorry for her though. Bloody cameras and reporters snapping photos and nagging at her every second! Even when she was in labour for god's sake! Leave the poor woman alone!

Good for them. I dont really care though. Its just a cultural thing I suppose but they did nothing special really. I just dont know why we should care about them more than other people just because they are royalty.

Always nice to have a food moral boost and forget about th more depressing things in the news :D!

I love food moral boosts too, they're the best kind of boosts :P

I'm happy for them and its is nice to have a new prince in line for the throne, i just think its being a little over-covered right now :/

I love food moral boosts too, they're the best kind of boosts :P

I'm happy for them and its is nice to have a new prince in line for the throne, i just think its being a little over-covered right now :/

Haha, i cant believe I missed that :P, I think that could be the start of a whole new topic :)!

I can agree with the over coverage :P, its all thats been on the news/any paper and it must suck for Kate, I'm sure all she wants to do is sleep :x!